What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You fcken bit me, dawg.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
juggalo_strit said:
Tahu was definetly not to blame, but he should of been suspended for the tackle.
It's still no excuse for Morrin to bite him, but i can see why he had the sh*ts with Tahu.
Wasn't a good tackle at all. I wonder if Tahu might of got suspended if Morrin didn't react the way he did??
I doubt the MRC would have taken any notice of the tackle if it wasn't for the bite.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
They did, as that article indicated. So how am I wrong. I said he was earmarked, not that he would be charged.

The Colonel

Immortal
Timmah said:
They did, as that article indicated. So how am I wrong. I said he was earmarked, not that he would be charged.

Can you show a direct quote from the MRC from the article that suggests he was even earmarked?

BUT, BUT, BUT.......

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Timmah said:
If the MRC were looking at it (and its a big IF), then it still doesn't prove that you were right.

By claiming you were right, you were just trying to give credence to the misguided belief that your bulldogs player had some reason or logic for biting an opponent.

To summarise: 'but'.

The Colonel

Immortal
Next time you change your name Timmah can I suggest that "Shovel" would be the most appropriate......