What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

BLM01

First Grade
I thought she was very good for the Dragons on Sunday. Even my team focused on here defensively as they worried about her attacking prowess.
She is always very good as she is our star but..
They are not smart in how she us used in attack
And like a lot if our moves we hold onto the ball just a bit too long and ate predictable
I am pedantic but I want see them win more often

CozDragon

Juniors
She is always very good as she is our star but..
They are not smart in how she us used in attack
And like a lot if our moves we hold onto the ball just a bit too long and ate predictable
I am pedantic but I want see them win more often
You are spot on, I think part of the problem with Berry holding onto it too long is to do with her passing. She only gets it right 50% of the time and I think she is conscious of this now as well. We need to remember this is only her second year of playing fullback and she hasn't quite developed the necessary ball skills that she needs. If she can work on this and add that dimension to her game, she will be unstoppable.

You are right though that they don't use her correctly in attack. More often than not it doesn't really seem like they actually have a gameplan. It is just hit it up, get it to Berry, if she can't do anything kick. When we do score it's either off a kick, created by Berry or a bit of individual brilliance mixed in with some bad defence.

Is the coaching structure the same as the mens where there is an attack & defence AC under the HC, or is Sowie doing it all? Does anyone know.