What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You go girls

TheRev

Coach
They must have read my post

thats the first thing I thought of when I saw it!

I assume someone yelled at the marketing team to 'make a post', so they made one for the sake of making one.. I assume they have no idea what 2025 looks like.. the part im curious about is they go out of their way to talk about Sowards role in pathways, but then dont mention whether he is sacked from that also.

blacksafake

First Grade

I assume someone yelled at the marketing team to 'make a post', so they made one for the sake of making one.. I assume they have no idea what 2025 looks like.. the part im curious about is they go out of their way to talk about Sowards role in pathways, but then dont mention whether he is sacked from that also.
Soward said on Twitter that he’ll not be at the Dragons next year.
He seems very bitter.

BLM01

First Grade

He wont be there

Of course we love Sowie for being the pivotal man that brought us the title but, that aside, I really, really hope we keep in a role in the NRL at the Dragons.

Has the right passion for the club, the right amount of honesty and still the hunger for success. I am sure there is some advisory/coaching role he will be well suited to.

With that amount of player turnover it is hard to judge him on the NRLW failure.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
C'mon Deano, your big chance at a converted head coaching role, and at the Dragons to boot.

Add to the fact that you definitely know how to "handle them Fijians"

BLM01

First Grade
I think there is way more to this story than meets the eye.
Yes a feel good story and a wrap for Sowie..fair enough
But facts are he had to tone down his approach to the team but that maybe common knowledge with a few as Yes was trying to show passion.
There are other football related things that they have not covered and the last statement that we may not find a better coach is far off the mark
Well I can think of 1 of the top of my head. Newcastle's coach of last year Griffiths who is coaching the mens reggies?
Enough of club legends getting senior football club roles