What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You have to laugh (Craig Wing)

Zef

Juniors
ozzie said:
and to think the 7's mean a lot - i mean - how many people know who won last year...more the point - who cares?

Last year we won ourselves a plate.

Moffo

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Moffo said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
How can you compare a 5 minute stretch with a proper game of 7's? Moffo you are struggling. :roll:

First (and this is dependent on the condition that this is an actual story and not made up rubbish), why don't Easts just come out and say that they don't want Wing playing? He said he can only run 'straight lines'.... what a crock of sh*t, i saw what he was doing on the news

If its true...then it is truly a case of :^o :^o :^o :^o :^o

If its not, then, would any of us be surprised? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont get the standing down of players argument. If you are going to do it a game that is less physically demanding (ie: less tackling that is the world 7s), then why wouldnt you use the reggies in ALL your warm up games???

It wasn't Rooster bashing Phin. And yes, i have no social life because i post up an comment questioning an article :-k :-k

Cheers,
Moffo

Who cares?

Thread is entitled....."You have to laugh"...and that is what im still doing after 40 posts.

Roosters or rleague are making up stories...you take your pick

Cheers,
Moffo

wittyfan

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I laughed when the Roosters knocked the cheating dogs out of the comp! That was funny. :lol:

Not as funny as the 2003 Grand Final. :lol: You Goosters didn't think you could possibly lose. :badgrin: :lol:

Moffo

Referee
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I laughed when the Roosters knocked the cheating dogs out of the comp! That was funny. :lol:

I also laughed when Easts were offered sponsorship by Qantas in 1992 - Qantas Transit Lounges i believe :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Zef

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I laughed when the Roosters knocked the cheating dogs out of the comp!

And what did that win you's? - nothing. We knocked you's out of the 7's - and we won a plate.

Who's laughing now?

Once Dead

Bench
ozzie said:
and to think the 7's mean a lot - i mean - how many people know who won last year...more the point - who cares???

I bet all the money went to their JUNIORS - :lol: :lol: - or did it go to the nearest publican??

Parramatta.......der, and you're still bitter about losing to the Bunnies

Kaz

junior
Zef said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

And what did that win you's? - nothing. We knocked you's out of the 7's - and we won a plate.

Who's laughing now?

Zef

Was there money in the plate for your players. ;-) ;-)

Zef

Juniors
Kaz said:
Zef

Indeed there was, and plenty of it. But they were on a "double or nothing" bet and well....

... too bad.

But they got to keep the plate.

melon....

Coach
Zef said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

Who's laughing now?
f**king respect from your officials, and the price-less (pardon the pun, was he even there that night???) look on Afro Mason's dumb head on the bench. The only thing better would have been Turdy's ugly oversized face lose it...and the yreckon Ive got a huge head!!

Put it this way Zef, in some Easts circles it was said after 1 year of unwarranted shit from Canterbury, who gives a shit about the Grand Final...we got to shut those Belmore pricks up for good...no seriously.

Zef

Juniors
Yeh, yeh blah blah, stiff sh.t. They're all things that you won't see in any trophy cabinet, Melon. So who cares?

But a plate......

melon....

Coach
Zef said:
Yeh, yeh blah blah, stiff sh.t. They're all things that you won't see in any trophy cabinet, Melon. So who cares?

But a plate......
As that guy says outside the Enmore...it was really good!

ozzie

Bench
Zef said:
Kaz said:
Zef

Indeed there was, and plenty of it. But they were on a "double or nothing" bet and well....

... too bad.

But they got to keep the plate.

hope it wasn't made of china when they played frisbies with it... :lol:

Zef

Juniors
Well, well, well.

Look at all these Roosters coming out of the woodwork to dis on the plate. I wonder why? You's wouldn't have a plate yourselves would you - NO! I don't think so.

Just remember in the year 2053 when some young kid is looking through the record books to see who won what back in '03, they'll see that The Dogs won a plate and The Roosters won sweet f*** all.

Put that on your plate and eat it.

And yes - we will be defending our plate vigorously in this years 7's, who knows we may even win ourselves a bowl.

(Nobody's got any chance of taking the cup off The Lemons - because they actually take the whole thing seriously :lol: )

Zef said:
Well, well, well.

Look at all these Roosters coming out of the woodwork to dis on the plate. I wonder why? You's wouldn't have a plate yourselves would you - NO! I don't think so.

Just remember in the year 2053 when some young kid is looking through the record books to see who won what back in '03, they'll see that The Dogs won a plate and The Roosters won sweet f*** all.

And yes - we will be defending our plate vigorously in this years 7's, who knows we may even win ourselves a bowl.

(Nobody's got any chance of taking the cup off The Lemons - because they actually take the whole thing seriously :lol: )

We have had the bowl before and then won the whole kit and kaboodle a year later. But no plate maybe this year. Here's hoping.

Moffo

Referee
Ahhh, another dogs v roosters thread :lol:

The truly great rival of the new millenium :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

ozzie

Bench
Zef said:
Well, well, well.

does the plate come with matching spoons??? :lol: :lol:

Latest posts