What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You mad bro? Beau vs Roosters

Special K

Coach
It has been reported SBW has got upset with Beau over SBTV and the grill team... Now it seems our Beau has upset FPN

Frank Paul Nuuausala ‏@BoloB87 1h
Beau Ryan your jokes are DRY BALLS if Bo knows best then he should keep quiet n stop telling TS story, uppercut yourself !! 💪💪

https://twitter.com/BoloB87

I missed it... What did he say about FPN?

tumblr_m6fsxptY1l1rwcc6bo1_250.gif

chewsta

First Grade
Beaus pisstake on gallen is f**kn funny!!
GEE TRAINNNNNN!!! RARARARARAAAAHH

carcharias

Immortal
well last night bailed on root night.
....No I didn't watch the footy show.

I watched VIKINGS!!!

What could be better than stinking long haired illiterate savages going ape shit on unarmed wimpy monks with big arse medieval axes?

Frank Paul chicken Masala gotta remember that one for the coming home game against the chooks.

Now what did he say about SBW.

Agree these guys are thin skinned, making too much money for nothing.

Card Shark

Immortal
This upcoming game is going to have a lot of spite. Hope beau is back for it.

I reckon we will give them a run for their money this time.

Some roosters fans think they got the comp already....long way to go yet.

carcharias

Immortal
watch the raiders do em this weekend.

I wouldn't put money on or tip it ....but it sure thing .

Card Shark

Immortal
Lets hope beau is "fit" enough next time we play

If he is fit, he will play. He's a gutsy player IMO & will play if he can. I'd go as far to say he'll definitely be right for this game, even if he's not.

He is not a hero that hides behind a keyboard putting shit on the opposition because his team is having a great year all of a sudden.......

Special K

Coach
well last night bailed on root night.
....No I didn't watch the footy show.

I watched VIKINGS!!!

What could be better than stinking long haired illiterate savages going ape shit on unarmed wimpy monks with big arse medieval axes?

You rate vikings? I've heard its game of thrones crossed with sons of anarchy but shown on the history channel :lol:

Lets hope beau is "fit" enough next time we play
Hahaha... Oh dear.

Anyone else hear the story of how Beau pranked Mason this year? Mason went nuts saying he was going to "bash beaus head in"

carcharias

Immortal
didn't watch the other shows.

I didn't mind it...but I have seen every episode of revenge ....so I may not be a great judge.

Ricey

Juniors
Sonny Bill Wilson & Chicken Marsala need to toughen the Fu#k up i think. Sam Burgess was telling everyone he was going to smash Beau when they played (After SB T.V), And how did that turn out again?

Get a sense of humor you sooks! :lol:
search

search

Latest posts