What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you MASONS can all go get FARKED!

So we get a letter today stating that season seats we have had for several years are to be moved so the CSSC can move in to that area. What a farkin load of sh*t! Just because I dont wear the same jersey as the rest of them, bang mindlessly out of tune on a drum and swear and carry on means Im NOT a supporter and must make way for these clowns?? Give me a farkin break! and they state that we have less then 2 f**king weeks to pay for the relocation otherwise we miss out.

And here is me thinking that The Cronulla Sharks would be doing everything in their power to keep their fan base after the sh!t season from hell we had.

Well if its not sorted I can guarantee that they will lose a few season seats - Sure its not going to effect them financially if a few of us are forced not to renew our tickets. Wonder if the stoopid tabloids would like to hear about this attempt to push families away so they can move a pack of yobos into better seating.

Dont give me sh!t like "hey stop whinging...you and your friends/family are still together!" - because we are not.

Well Done Sharks. Way to go to f**k over your LOYAL fans.

f**k THE CSSC....

newman

First Grade
Where are your seats CAS?

You should really contact the club, or Damian Irvine direct with this complaint. The short time frame in which you need to move is pretty crook.

We WERE in Bay 11.

Someone named Jarrod Johnstone (apparently he is the Stadium & Retail Manager) sent the letters out.

Farkin hell.

yes im a little pissed.

Last edited:
They are moving to Bay 11. Why?? because the sharks believe its best that they bend over the rest of the fans and f**k them dry.... as if we need another areshole after THIS years results...

Ausguy

Coach
ok, so they are moving them to a more prominant spot for tv viewing? or another reason? i dont see the point they are moving what 2 bays maybe?

Eastern Concourse...infront of the Peter Burns stand.

They are moving those merkins from underneath the Big Screen into the middle

Thanks for the link BS.

I suggest anyone that gets these letters do what I did... Call the club and ask WHY you were moved...

The Cage is what the CSSC refer there little area as. You will see on the Brochure its now located in Bays 11 & 12

Last edited:

newman

First Grade
I dont understand the reason for moving them? Those bays are always full so it looks better on tv?

What was wrong with where they were?

Is this the first time you been made aware of this move?

Yes. We received the letter today stating our seats for next year have been relocated and that we have until the 31st October to pay for them.

I remember when you had until December to pay for tickets. Then it was changed to mid November. Now its October....

Last edited:

Ausguy

Coach
it would be the tv thing.... now the bays at the end wont look full.... dumb dumb move, f**k me dead... theres and old saying.... if it aint broke....

the peoples front of judea are moving,

angering the judean peoples front.

all because the hobbits dont show up any more.

interesting move by the bald man.

Latest posts