What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you MASONS can all go get FARKED!

daggle

Juniors
whos got the new members brochure?

and whats the suprise?

All members names on team jerseys worn by players in round 1 plus you can also purchase this jersey type.

Look closely at the picture below the names make up the blue part of the new jersey.

shytejersey.jpg

Last edited:

daggle

Juniors
is that the or is that a members only thing?

Not sure I understand what you're asking...

Only members can purchase the jersey bearing all member names. Pre-order by adding to your membership order form it says...

My name is copyright. I'll be asking them to pay me a royalty for every jersey sold!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Did they move his friends as well? What about the people he got to know over the last 10 years in his seat?

Silly stuff by the club. They move a large group of supporters, which on the flip side relocates many long term supporters of the team to be put in other areas. What if the people in those bays effected join the CSSC? Can they keep their seats then?

I thought they needed bums on seats? How does alienating loyal supporters bring more bums on seats? Do the CSSC members receive discounts on bulk tickets? Is there money preferencial to ordinary supporters?

This is a big mess and the timing could not have been any worse for the club. Leading into a new season they want to put that terrible year behind them, only to kick the very supporters in the face that sat through the thick of that 09 year.

Another question: how do the club know who is a CSSC member?
Obviously they purchase their tickets in bulk, which has more pulling power.

Did they really think this idea through?

The new chairman is a founding member of the Glee Club. How do people think he got voted on. The CSSC was always going to be a political platform for Irvine to worm his way onto the board. I predicted it and was ostracised for saying it.

So the CSSC block vote gets the impostor on the board and the paybacks are starting.

This may be borderline corruption.

ICAC??

Definitely not a fair decision.
I hope they have a better explanation than "the tv luvs 'em",
cause that just aint right.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yep, i agree. No one likes to be displaced... Not only that, it's a dumb idea. I'm not a fan of the constant noise when i'm watching the footy... everyone like to cheer and scream but the constant songs won't go down so well with the bays around them either. Thats why i thought putting them under the scorbaord was the perfect spot for them.

A rethink is probably a good idea.

Vossy

Bench
think about it, its to fill up bays that arent full, to have 100% bays of sharks fans so what happened against the tigers and eels where all the bays bar the cage had been run over by tigers/eels fans does not happen [ftr yes i wouldnt like to be moved but if it means that more sharks fans are around then opposition, tigers and eels etc fans can piss right off]

if you are not happy just contact Jarrod Johnstone asap and he will help you

Inferno

Coach
Yep, i agree. No one likes to be displaced... Not only that, it's a dumb idea. I'm not a fan of the constant noise when i'm watching the footy... everyone like to cheer and scream but the constant songs won't go down so well with the bays around them either. Thats why i thought putting them under the scorbaord was the perfect spot for them.

A rethink is probably a good idea.

To be honest Cools, for the latter half of the year there was not much to cheer or sing about there, got fairly quiet at times.

Inferno

Coach
There was nothing posted on the main forum about it, and I'd say 99% of members bar admin, had no idea. Only thing I'd heard was there was possibly going to be some discussions about us moving, but it was not specified where or when, or even if it was going to happen.

Last edited:

Ausguy

Coach
ok i should have clarified, did anyone form cssc know this was happening, in your answer you said 1% probably did.

Im not trying to take sides cos i simply am not as affected by it as some people but if this was a "jobs for the boys" type of thing then its completely unfair that a supporters group are getting preference over any other supporters.

What benefits do i get given as a supporter that pays $35 per home game to sit in the southern stand? or jo bloggs who sits in the ET stand? If we all wear the same shirt in the southern stand will i get extra benefits or help from the club to get a better seat?

Just sounds suss to me. And honestly we cop enough from rival supporters without creating factions within our own supporter base.

jackal

Juniors
think about it, its to fill up bays that arent full, to have 100% bays of sharks fans so what happened against the tigers and eels where all the bays bar the cage had been run over by tigers/eels fans does not happen [ftr yes i wouldnt like to be moved but if it means that more sharks fans are around then opposition, tigers and eels etc fans can piss right off]

if you are not happy just contact Jarrod Johnstone asap and he will help you
Thats an ordinary and unfair solution. Why should loyal fans suffer and be moved due to an apathetic culture in the shire that allows away supporters to turn up in droves and out number the home fans. I seriously hope that is not the reasoning behind this decision. It's liken to moving Denis Ferguson from a pre-school district to a primary school district.

It doesnt stop away supporters coming en masse, and it it a pure cop out to the good supporters that have been there for years. I know if one couple not re-newing. To be honest they thought it was a joke at first, now they just think the club is the joke.

How do you treat your loyal supporters like this. Its truly disgraceful. I attended all home games last season (general admission, occasionally Peter Burns when available) as i travelled to the game with these people who had season seats. We are neighbours. They are not renewing so i wont be either.

It was convenient to share the ride and only have the one driver. They said Foxtel will suffice next season as they cant be relocated off their lounge.

Ausguy

Coach
good example from jackal.... its going to put a lot of noses out of joint and rightly so. If i was in the cssc id feel guilty about the move to be honest. Especially if they (99%) of them didnt have a say in it or even know about it.

jackal

Juniors
There was nothing posted on the main forum about it, and I'd say 99% of members bar admin, had no idea. Only thing I'd heard was there was possibly going to be some discussions about us moving, but it was not specified where or when, or even if it was going to happen.
I would hope theere was nothing posted in the forum, because that would only substantiate under handed dealings prior to the season seat holders being notified. This whole saga is starting to stink up the place. They avoided negativity for a while but this takes the cake for mine.

Imagine when the loyal supporters work out that their season seats have been sold out from under them for supposedly a lower price?

The solution is to organise a group of people in large numbers, then approach the club to purchase tickets in bulk, should be able to take over the Peter Burns and have them relocated too because it would be keeping shark supporters together and preventing away supporters from forming groups.

Last edited:

roboshark

Coach
There is no doubt that they are going to get preferential treatment moving forward..and not just in seating arrangements

Barry pierce and nepotism thread anybody??

Latest posts