What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you would think..................

Mzilikazi

Juniors
The Colonel said:
You Manly fans are just as bad as Roosters fans. Upmarket and total F*ckwits.

Manly fans aren't anything like Roosters fans...... at least Roosters fans have a successful side tobase their arrogancy on..... ;-)
LOL True.
The best benchmark to judge Manly on is a side that joined the comp in the same year as we did. 1947. Ring any bells or don't they teach history in the State schools out there?

So let's look at the tape shall we:

Premierships: Manly 6, Parramatta 4.
Wooden Spoons: Manly 0, Parramatta - the most of any side isn't it?
This year: Manly 9 wins, Parramatta 9 wins.

Strange that you'd consider the Rorters succesful when they've won one premiership in 28 years. The carbon monoxide rising off Parramatta Road must do strange things to your brains.

True EEL

Bench
Nice attitude with your personal slurrs Mizzi whatever you are...Manly fan

so typical of arrogance on Sydney's northern beaches, so good in fact that you sound like you should be following the "other Rugby code"??????

and does Hindmarsh look blue collar in his Australian # 11 jumper or just in his sky-blue NSW jumper???? food for thought mate???

planeteels

Juniors
Mzilikazi said:
You eels fans are a crack up. I mean you spruik Hindmarsh. It's a little like the honest family man, toiling away in the Western suburbs who drives his good honest Commodore Station Wagon to the beach for the day. That's your Hindmarsh. You find a park next to a gleaming Rolls Royce. That's Menzies. You somehow take some kind of pride in the fact as you walk away from your Bombodore that you noticed a spot of mud under the right left hand mud guard of the Rolls. I mean really, how many tries has Hindmarsh scored in Grade and representative football.

I guess it's too hard for the swamp dwellers out west to understand what pedigree is. Come and talk to us in 7 years about Hindmarsh and we'll see if he has the same legacy that Menzies will leave the game with. Somehow I doubt it.

Hindy is a Ford man (unfortunately)!!!! Please get it right!!!

Mzilikazi

Juniors
I don't see it as arrogance. It's just a natural superiority. After all, don't say you don't aspire to be where we are. Real Estate prices will tell you that.

Freak

Juniors
Mzilikazi said:
I don't see it as arrogance. It's just a natural superiority. After all, don't say you don't aspire to be where we are. Real Estate prices will tell you that.

This looks like an admission of defeat!!

planeteels

Juniors
Mzilikazi said:
The Colonel said:
You Manly fans are just as bad as Roosters fans. Upmarket and total F*ckwits.

Manly fans aren't anything like Roosters fans...... at least Roosters fans have a successful side tobase their arrogancy on..... ;-)
LOL True.
The best benchmark to judge Manly on is a side that joined the comp in the same year as we did. 1947. Ring any bells or don't they teach history in the State schools out there?

So let's look at the tape shall we:

Premierships: Manly 6, Parramatta 4.
Wooden Spoons: Manly 0, Parramatta - the most of any side isn't it?
This year: Manly 9 wins, Parramatta 9 wins.

Strange that you'd consider the Rorters succesful when they've won one premiership in 28 years. The carbon monoxide rising off Parramatta Road must do strange things to your brains.

As mentioned in another Thread, Mzil, you missed 1 vital stat:

MERGERS:
Parramatta 0 - MANLY 1

AND ANOTHER

CLUB FIRE SALES TO SAVE THE CLUB FROM BANKRUPTCY:

Parramatta 0 - MANLY 1

Manly are a bigger Joke than Souths!!!

MANLY - THE TASMANIA OF SYDNEY - YOU'RE ALL INBRED!!!

You have to stop dipping your Bread in Molten Surfboard Wax!! Or get your Butler to stop using Metal Cleaner on your Silver spoons.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
If you were aware of the fact that the planet is round and there are countries beyond our shores then you'd know that professional sports teams around the world have generally gone to private ownership. Sorry to tell you that we're probably ten years ahead of where you are.

As for the merger, can you please tell me where the bears are? As you would know, in 1995 - no Manly, no ARL, no eels. Don't forget we won 17 straight through the turmoil of Blooper League whilst you were battling it out for the wooden spoon. So big deal, we had a forced marriage as the price to pay for our loyalty. It only took us three years to gloriously shaft them.

It sounds like you're afraid of the footsteps you can hear behind you. We're BACK!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mzilikazi said:
If you were aware of the fact that the planet is round and there are countries beyond our shores then you'd know that professional sports teams around the world have generally gone to private ownership. Sorry to tell you that we're probably ten years ahead of where you are.

As for the merger, can you please tell me where the bears are? As you would know, in 1995 - no Manly, no ARL, no eels. Don't forget we won 17 straight through the turmoil of Blooper League whilst you were battling it out for the wooden spoon. So big deal, we had a forced marriage as the price to pay for our loyalty. It only took us three years to gloriously shaft them.

It sounds like you're afraid of the footsteps you can hear behind you. We're BACK!!!

Mate even if you are back, you (and we do too) need to be worrying about Penrith, Easts and Canterbury - these are the teams that will most likely make it to the top.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Mzilikazi said:
You eels fans are a crack up. I mean you spruik Hindmarsh. It's a little like the honest family man, toiling away in the Western suburbs who drives his good honest Commodore Station Wagon to the beach for the day. That's your Hindmarsh. You find a park next to a gleaming Rolls Royce. That's Menzies. You somehow take some kind of pride in the fact as you walk away from your Bombodore that you noticed a spot of mud under the right left hand mud guard of the Rolls. I mean really, how many tries has Hindmarsh scored in Grade and representative football.

I guess it's too hard for the swamp dwellers out west to understand what pedigree is. Come and talk to us in 7 years about Hindmarsh and we'll see if he has the same legacy that Menzies will leave the game with. Somehow I doubt it.

1) Hindmarsh is a forward, and thus scores little or no tries. The tries he HAS scored have been amazing feats of strength and power.

2) Menzies is good, Hindmarsh is great.

3) How many rep games has Menzies dominated?

planeteels

Juniors
Mzilikazi said:

And if you were aware that the point proves that your "Allegedly" superior club is so superior that it had to sell out to stay alive purely for the fact that Nobody supports your Team. Your Club went to private Majority share ownership because they:
A: Had no business Model that would enable them to stay afloat (AND THEY STILL DON'T)
B: They had to sellout because they lost support from Fans and Corporates.
Fact is, your Club relies on 1 mans wealth to keep afloat. If Delmege withdraws or sells, your club will be headed out to the Deep Sea Effluent Spouts where it belongs.

Oh and if Manly is 10 years ahead of Parramatta then you really don't have much to boast about do you? 10 years ahead of Parramatta and achieving nothing.. Perhaps you need to go forward another 30 or 40???

Forgive me if I am wrong, but this discussion is about Manly.. we're not talking about the Bears (moreso Clutching at straws on your side of things). You won 17 Straight.. Woohoo.. Well Done.. And your Team won what that year?? Hmmm.. let me think... Maybe you can answer that for me?

And it wasn't a Shafting that broke the Merger up. It was the Fact that the Central Coast couldn't bare to have anything to do with Manly!!.. The Central Coast have quite clearly stated that they would embrace the Bears as their side. Doesn't that make u feel warm and fuzzy?

Next?

Eels Dude

Coach
Why are we laughing at Manly? We should be laughing at our own joke of a club. That's all it is at the moment after another stupid blunder.

eelsta

Bench
we all know where you live at blacktown i believe shame really a lot of good people out there unfortunately your not one of them

Utey

Coach
It doesnt matter who we are or where we live. You have no right to boast your self proclaimed superiority over us. Just becuase your wife is your cousin. :lol: If your gonna generalise us we will generalise you.

Rednecked Yobbo

Juniors
Funnily enough, didnt we beat Manly in 1997. And we won something like 11 straight, and finished the minor premiership in the top 3 or 4? Mzilikazi, get ya facts right.

And didnt Selwyn sing a song about Manly

Cause their rich girls,
But they dont go far and they cant play footy anyway,
They will rely on Delmege Money
They will rely on Delmege money.......

bartman

Immortal
Mzilikazi said:
The use of the word "ahead" to describe privatisation in most contexts is debatable at best.

Mzilikazi said:
That comment won't win you any friends here :evil:

Mzilikazi said:
After all, don't say you don't aspire to be where we are. Real Estate prices will tell you that.
Neither will that. Luckily there are still some people in the world whoss lives aren't driven by real estate booms and stockmarket prices :roll:

;-) :lol:

eels_fan

First Grade
Mzilikazi you are without a doubt the biggest Dickhead i have ever met on this forum. Arrogant fool...we'll see how well Manly goes next year. When the rest of your team gets done for dope sniffing.

Latest posts