What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young and Hornby

Overseas dragon

Juniors
I'd say first appoint a new coach and then let him select his coaching staff. Most importantly have the new coach report to the CEO and Millward report to the new coach.
michael potter would make a great assistant coach ,and matt dufty would certainly learn how to be a much better fullback .in my humble opinion .also JD but maybe that ship has sailed ,hope not........

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
The question of Hornby and Young’s suitability is moot after acknowledging McGregor’s tenure will be extended following a “successful” 2018 campaign.

We all know this will happen.

ouryears

Bench
Both been great servents for the club but my opinion is the club has to bring in some new assistant and defense coaches
Who would you bring in as replacements?
If we win 5 from first 9 games in 2019, they will all get 3 yr extensions
Heeelllllpppppp us god!!!

possm

Coach
Can anyone tell me why Doust and Craig Young met with Bennett before our game against the Bronco's late in the season?

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Can anyone tell me why Doust and Craig Young met with Bennett before our game against the Bronco's late in the season?
Take your pick Option A or B
They have caught up before, Bennett respects Doust and Young
OR
Doust and Young realise how shit McGregor is and they want Bennett back who will then install DYoung as assistant coach who will then eventually take over from Bennett, CYoung probably also thinks that Mary will eventually throw DYoung under the bus as well...

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
..........Bring in B1 & B2 for defence and the Wiggles for our attack.

Throw in Kylie Mole as our Media correspondent on McNuggets coaching methods and it will be........ “He goes, he goes, he just goes, ok.”

FlameThrower

Bench
Seriously who really thinks Dean and Ben the flower pot men will be moved on? Craig Young has a lot of influence and I doubt he would push out his own son unless Dean was offered a role outside of Dragons ( most on here would agree would do both Ben and Dean a world of good anyway) .

Gareth67

First Grade
Seriously who really thinks Dean and Ben the flower pot men will be moved on? Craig Young has a lot of influence and I doubt he would push out his own son unless Dean was offered a role outside of Dragons ( most on here would agree would do both Ben and Dean a world of good anyway) .

I once worked with a chap who was truly a mean spirited bastard in the true sense of the word . He sacked his own father , whom was a decent man and also most knowledgeable in that particular field of work , the reason was to save the company money. I could not get over what he had done , not that it mattered as I was the next bloke he sacked . Therefore I agree with what you are saying as in this instance the father would do his level best to ensure his sons future , unlike the the gentleman (?) I have described earlier.

Last edited: