What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Young talent way to go

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
Why is that??

Suity

if you have a look at the majority of players that we've lost, all but a couple have been seasoned first graders for a few years and they've been replaced by our young players from pl of Flegg who have come from our part time squad, if that alone doesn't indicate that Hages rates our juniors highly I'm not sure what does.

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
eelavation said:
if you have a look at the majority of players that we've lost, all but a couple have been seasoned first graders for a few years and they've been replaced by our young players from pl of Flegg who have come from our part time squad, if that alone doesn't indicate that Hages rates our juniors highly I'm not sure what does.

Does Hages really rate our juniors or could our recruitment this year actually have been a bit of a stuff up. I only say this as I have heard previously that Hagan does not rate Timmy.

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
Does Hages really rate our juniors or could our recruitment this year actually have been a bit of a stuff up. I only say this as I have heard previously that Hagan does not rate Timmy.

no, he rates them..very very Highly.

and this was even before he witnessed his three grades get blown off the park by the club he'll be eventually taking over.

As for Tim? I don't know, that remains to be seen but I have heard recently that we were looking at getting a five-eight to play outside him and that five-eight was still under contract with another club.

That was just after we missed out on Hill.

Utey

Coach
eelavation said:
no, he rates them..very very Highly.

and this was even before he witnessed his three grades get blown off the park by the club he'll be eventually taking over.

As for Tim? I don't know, that remains to be seen but I have heard recently that we were looking at getting a five-eight to play outside him and that five-eight was still under contract with another club.

That was just after we missed out on Hill.

omg that was such a good day for our club.

The Colonel

Immortal
T-BONE MCGRAW said:

Given the fact that we have been linked to next to nobody outside of Finch (Rudder's link appears to me to be more a plea from a manager) suggests (to me at least) that Hagan rates our juniors quite highly and can see them filling the openings. newmanj has squashed the rumour in the past about Hagan not rating Tim as being nothing but a rumour. Put it this way - with all the trouble that Tim has found himself in this year there was more than ample opportunity for Tim to be shown the door if he wasn't rated.......

Latest posts