What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2004 Highlights and Lowlights.

Anonymous

Juniors
High.....Lights.... :?:

Lowlights-Mostly the incredible letdown the entire season has been after our thrilling semi-final departure last year.

thickos

First Grade
Totally agree woodgers. That game really pissed me off - I've never seen such a despicable, thuglike performance from a team that the Warriors put on that day. They were not there to play football.

For all the talk of poor defence, no attack, etc etc, whats disappointing is that consistency that we craved for, the ability to turn up and play footy week in week out, is gone again. 2003 was like a dream! (besides the semi). To go anywhere you need your football brain screwed on each week. This is not the case anymore. Back to the bad old days.

Sully

Juniors
Highlight... Woodgers and bay leading the Army
... Formation of the RYF

Lows...

The way we played this year as a whole, esp. when we layed the platform last year .

The loss of sir Ruben Wiki

Brad drew and boogas.

I could type all night...

BUT... FY2005 WE WILL BE BACK AS WE ARE THE...

Um Jammer Lammy

Juniors
Highs: The Brisbane game for sure, the exit of Brad Drew and another year closer to the end of Bulgarelli's contract.

Lows: Ruben Wiki's departure, Luke Davicos departure. When I watched Amos Roberts get an intercept and ren the length of the field to score which ignited the come back of Penrith in round 2.

My highlights in the 12 months up until now would have to be:

1) The ending we had to last year even if we lost
2) As for now, the highlight is looking forward to next season :lol:

High- Brisbane Game @ Suncorp, meeting and having a bit of a chat with some of the Boys at CISAC today.

Low- Loss of the great Ruben Wiki, Davico Leaving, and sadly too many games which we choked in the last 10 minutes :(

Mickxpt

Juniors
the highlight
brisbane win/ warriors win

the low lights
the panthers game at penrith where some panthers fan vandled my car :evil:
the brisbane game in canberra where we were on the comback and tim mander ruled toots stripped the ball and he clearly didnt, (cost us the game)
where ben mcdougall was given a try in melbourn in the last minute and to this day still havent seen him force that f**kin ball. (cost us the game)
manly in manly, newcastle in newcastle, cronulla at cronulla sydney at sydney
auckland in auckland melbourne in canberra
the first 20 minutes v roosters last week
plus many more
plus for every game - the so called proffesional refferees\

Another lowlight: Realising that my fantasy of seeing Nathan Hindmarsh in green in 2006 is all but a dream, as he's just about to re-sign with the Eels. :(

hrundi99

First Grade
Lowlights - pretty much covered

Highlights - spending more time with the SGB and the Raiders Army and making some new friends. More folks to bitch to and it takes pressure off the wife. ;-)

Latest posts