What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your 2004 Highlights and Lowlights.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
LOL...Midori and Coke!! It was meant to be Midori and Lemonade but I ordered it wrong....(i have a thing to have a green drink after a win) :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
midori is tops but it is a girls drink, modori can be drinkin straight with no problems so it pretty light on the throat
go a vodka and coke next time around ;-)

thickos

First Grade
It was a shocker on #1's behalf, thankfully my established drinking record saved the day in front of Thommo :lol:

my highlights...........mmmmmm, well the first two rounds....where we played good even though we lost against penrith.
MY BIGGEST HIGHLIGHT...MEETING ROBBO!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Walt Flanigan

Referee
My highlight of the year is the improvement in Adam Mogg's game. I reckon if he played like this last year we made it a step closer to the big one.

thickos

First Grade
Walt Flanigan said:
My highlight of the year is the improvement in Adam Mogg's game. I reckon if he played like this last year we made it a step closer to the big one.

Mogg had a really great middle period of the season but he has struggled a bit in his last few outings. But agreed, he has been one of our better improvers.

For mine the title still rests with Mick Hodgson as the most improved player in the club. He is a starting second rower now in my books - and good to hear he is back at full fitness.

Latest posts