What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Ballina Team??

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'd say there would be a press release by the club about the sqaud going up north, if we don't get one by Wednesday we'll have to ring the club I think.

Hellsy

Immortal
JessEel said:
you are watching the youngn's Hellsy... i know that Johnny Williams and co are heading up there

Excellent!

Melbourne are taking practically their full strength squad

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
dunno whether they play or not, but i'm fairly sure i heard that they're going... we are testing our full squad in port i think

Stagger eel

Staff member
it will also be interesting to see who they play on friday night too!! with most of the kiddies going up north we may have a few first graders turning up on friday, maybe.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Damn, gotta wait for the teams to be announced

not sure if I'll be driving up to Ballina or staying here for the Flogg/Matts/Balls trials

Stagger eel

Staff member
hold the phones about Saturday!!!..I was told yesterday that the matches could be at Brooky and not Cabra, hopefully I can confirm more accurately later on..it's so bloody hard to get the right info #-o

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
JessEel said:
you are watching the youngn's Hellsy... i know that Johnny Williams and co are heading up there
wow was i wrong. i think i mixed up Griffith and Ballina on that one! #-o

Hurriflatch

Referee
I read today in the altest RL Review that the trial v Wests 10th Feb, is listed as being at Campbelltown.

They prob. have it wrong but just need to be certain it's at Cabramatta?

Cause I might try and make it

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hurriflatch said:
I read today in the altest RL Review that the trial v Wests 10th Feb, is listed as being at Campbelltown.

They prob. have it wrong but just need to be certain it's at Cabramatta?

Cause I might try and make it

it's definitely Cabra. I will confirm later this week.

Macca_

Coach
Um this one will do me...

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out what trials the Roosters are playing and where?

Cheers...

Stagger eel

Staff member
Macca_ said:
Um this one will do me...

Can anyone point me in the right direction to find out what trials the Roosters are playing and where?

Cheers...

why? do you have an over supply of rotten eggs and bad tomatos?