What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your desktop

Hallatia

Referee
no, have you ever picked up graphic pencils, they make you feel like you are an artist, and if you can get a basic outline you can easily convert it into a drawing, and you use the different pencils for different shades and textures

Frederick

Staff member
Locky_Jr said:
my desktop, drew the picture myself

Untitled.jpg
Yeah, sure you did :lol:

:lol::lol: Ahh, best laugh I've had in ages

Dani

Immortal
I don't understand what was the point of making such an obvious and blatant lie.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Neither do I. I feel possibly she may have been trying to mock my claim that I construct and make my own wallpapers... which I actually do, but geez....

Martli

Coach
Locky, get a better resolution. That sh*t looks like something a grandma would use.
Btw here is mine:
desktop3.jpg

I drew the picture myself :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
Yeah - way too big resolution :fist:

Right click on your desktop > Personalize > Can't remember after that but I think it's Advanced Settings or something...

Frederick

Staff member
Here's my desktop. I totally painted this one myself. Anyone who says otherwise is a dirty, rotten liar :)
800px-Leonardo_da_Vinci_%281452-1519%29_-_The_Last_Supper_%281495-1498%29.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
Moving along... my latest design.

A little more simplistic than previous...

screen14may07.jpg

Brycey

Juniors
[FKN-SIK] said:
I'll stick with XP till i believe Vista is stable enough and bug-free
I;ve decided to make the jump to Mac. Not only is vista still not stable enough, its structure in general annoys the fek out of me.

The last straw was when I was asked for authorisation when wanting to copy n paste something...

[FKN-SIK]

Juniors
It's Microsoft's way of saying "If something f**ks up, dont blame us because you allowed it!"

Quite stupid if you ask me

I'm running a dual boot with XP and Linux