What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favorite Dragons buy for this year

SerbDragon

Coach
Has got to be Weymen by a long shot doesnt it :) followed by Boyd.

I was a little worried at first buying the big fella..but geez he's come good

RufusRex

Post Whore
Nev, Weyman, Boyd, Smith for all different reasons ...

but so far Nev has the x-factor about him.

Syren

Juniors
Weyman has been a revelation, Smith has added toughness and brute force, Boyd has been solid at the back, Costigan is the x-factor. So far, this looks like the best offseason buys we had sicne... ever

smacky

Juniors
Smith! brings great leadership and toughness to the team which encourages everyone

rushndude

Bench
Weyman for mine. I thought we were going to severely miss Ryles, but Weyman has stepped up incredibly since his time at Canberra.

Boyd just behind him, he has been awesome at the back and with time will likely become one of the best fullbacks in the game over the coming years.

Potsie

Juniors
Weyman has started with a rocket. Awesome buy
Att Darius Boyd - RUN STRAIGHT!!!, sick of watching such a talent getting cut down running side ways all the time.

"Chunky Buns" Weyman easy.

J.Smith, Priddis, then Neville.

91257273_54b2a5b2ca.jpg

Slackboy72

Coach
Weyman has been a revelation, Smith has added toughness and brute force, Boyd has been solid at the back, Costigan is the x-factor. So far, this looks like the best offseason buys we had sicne... ever

Since O'Connor and Rogers?

Deacon

First Grade
Weyman hands down for mine, one of the shocking passes he caught yesterday was unbelievable for a man of his size

00001823_Image.jpeg

Michael Weyman
Date of Birth : 13 September, 1984
Height : 185 cm
Weight : 114 kg
Position : Front Row
Rep. Honours : Australian Schoolboys 2002
Junior Clubs : Moruya Sharks
Previous Clubs : Raiders
FG Debut : v Penrith, Canberra Stadium, 17/5/03 (Rd 10)
Club Debut : v Penrith, Canberra Stadium, 17/5/03 (Rd 10)

this guy is 25 this year?

dosnt look a day over 35. i reckon he's done some creative editing on his birth certificate.

good buy though. playing very well so far.

Latest posts