What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite guy on each roster

Perrymatta

Juniors
Im bored, so im interested to know who is everyones favourite guy on each roster and why. You can only pick one person from RAW, SD, ECW and TNA. I'll go first.

RAW:

Edge - Love his work, probably the best heel the business today. Deserves the strap hands down.

SD:

Mr. Kennedy - Charsmatic guy with a huge future. Probably the only reason i watch SD

ECW:

CM Punk - Like there is competition for that choice...

TNA:

Christian Cage - The instant classic is my fav wrestler of all time hands down, love his work.

Misanthrope

Staff member
RAW
Edge: Hands down, the finest heel in the business at the moment. It's a travesty that he isn't a champion.

SMACKDOWN
Kennedy: The future of the business. One of the few guys I still tune in for

ECW
CM Punk: Edges out Burke and Cor Van.

TNA
Samoa Joe: The best all around package in the world, even if he did inspire Umaga :lol:

Stonecutter

First Grade
RAW: HHH- works great as a heel or face.

SMACKDOWN: The Undertaker- Always been a favourite of mine even though his best is way past him.

ECW: RVD- Great to watch with his athletic ability.

TNA: I havn't seen much of TNA, but Kurt Angle was a favourite of mine when he was in the WWE.

Raw: Shawn Michaels-Love his work, a much better entertainer than Cena both in the ring and with the mic.

SD: MVP-Just something about him that makes me like him

ECW: RVD-It will be a shame to see him go

I don't know much about TNA

Eelectrica

Referee
Raw - Edge. This bloke is 'on' every night. Whether in the ring or cutting a promo. Should be champ and having a long reign. It would not get boring.

SD! - No real favorite, Kennedy or even MVP. Kennedy is improving all the time, and had a great match with Matt Hardy on this weeks SD I thought.

ECW - CM Punk. Really coming into his own. One day if ever I have time, I'll have to download some of his ROH stuff and compare it to now.

TNA - Christian. Did WWE miss the boat on him or what. With the form he's in right now, he's showing he would have made an excellent SD! champion. Really holding TNA together in some ways.

Ridders

Coach
Raw - HHH. You can't go wrong with the King of Kings. Always good to watch, whether a face or heel. Notable mention to edge

Smackdown - Toss up between kennedy and taker. I find both very entertaining in their own ways

ECW - RVD. Why is he still stuck in WWECW?

TNA - Don't watch much of it by i love AJ styles' work

slaytera

Juniors
RAW - Edge

Smackdown - Mr Kennedy

ECW - Sabu

TNA - Abyss, this guy takes so many bumps it's unbelieveable.

Eelementary

Post Whore
RAW

Triple H - like it needs an explanation

SmackDown!

Kennedy - the guy oozes charisma and is a great in-ring worker

ECW

Elijah Burke - my favourite wrestler at the moment; excellent charisma, great in-ring ability and a great mic worker

PARANoIR

Bench
Edge.
Benoit.
Punk.
Joe.

No brainers, really :lol:

Notable mentions to Christian and RVD.

Big Pete

Referee
Raw - Shawn Michaels - Can still put on a good match and the only wrestler I can mark out for.

Smackdown - Chris Benoit - A good wrestler that demands respect. Everyone else on Smackdown are fairly average in my eyes.

ECW - Rob Van Dam - There will only be one RVD, although he often gets criticised he has a very interesting move list and after watching him burst onto the WWE scene back in 01/02 I was instantly a fan. Sadly never became as over as he could've.

TNA - Sting - WCW legend 'nuff said.

The Teach

Juniors
Raw: Edge - best heel in the biz
SD - MVP - he's just improved so much
ECW - Elijah - most underrated guy in wrestling
TNA - Abyss - just love his gimmick, so cool

Latest posts