What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your favourite Hagan moment

Raudonikis

Juniors
1 thing that blew me away was when he picked ridell abt 5/8,but the funniest was the press conferences..we arent far from where we want to be.

parra pete

Referee
I thought this thread was "YOUR favourite Hagan moment" .
I wasn't there to see the look on his face when he collected the spoon..but I saw it when he collected the premiership ring......Priceless.

He was bloody lucky he had a bloke like Johns at Newcastle, and not another bloke like Tim Smith ;-)

strider

Post Whore
I thought this thread was "YOUR favourite Hagan moment" .
I wasn't there to see the look on his face when he collected the spoon..but I saw it when he collected the premiership ring......Priceless.

He was bloody lucky he had a bloke like Johns at Newcastle, and not another bloke like Tim Smith ;-)

he's also bloody lucky you are only obsessive about hanging endless amounts of sh*t on players and not coaches eh?

stuke

Bench
i liked when he exclaimed relief that the team had a bye as he didn't know what to do with them. that was about round 10.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
To put in a serious (good) one just for a minute... Hagan was the one who finally got some decent form out of Jarryd Hayne toward the end of the season. Only after he sat the spoilt brat down in front of a bloopers tape of his own season's mistakes mind you, but it was a coaching master stroke that got Jarryd to finally stop whinging about being on the wing and pull his finger out, get involved and earn his money.

But coaching wise, yeah that's probably the only one good thing in a whole season!

Krisnan Inu had a great attitude but played like sh*t all year, atleast Jarryd stood up.

0,,6188810,00.jpg

Tizzun

Juniors
hahaa.

poor hagan. seems like a hell of a nice guy but is turning out to be the george w. bush of the nrl.

W got re-elected, we have possibly the only board in world sport who would re-sign a coach of Hagan's apparent ability...

Ron Jeremy

Coach
stood up for about 3 games?

No inu only ha one good game, against Brisbane, the rest he was tripe, where as Jarryd wasour best player in the last month and also played some good games at centre for us eg Newcastle and Manly games:D

Also a SOO rep:D

parra pete

Referee
he's also bloody lucky you are only obsessive about hanging endless amounts of sh*t on players and not coaches eh?

Name the FIRST grade players I have (according to you) hung sh*t on..Constructive criticism, by my definition, is not hanging sh*t...

It is EASY to blame the coach. Bloody easy...
Why doesn't everyone get on with supporting the Club and get off Hagan's case..and Fitzy's case..or is this forum filled with Ray Hadley clones?

The negativity and constant whinging in here has taken away the fun this forum used to be..
WHINGE, whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whingewhinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge........

Y2Eel

First Grade
Name the FIRST grade players I have (according to you) hung sh*t on..Constructive criticism, by my definition, is not hanging sh*t...

Why doesn't everyone get on with supporting the Club and get off Hagan's case..and Fitzy's case..or is this forum filled with Ray Hadley clones?

The negativity and constant whinging in here has taken away the fun this forum used to be..
WHINGE, whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whingewhinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge whinge........

Hanging sh*t Mr Pete stop being so negative...;-)

strider

Post Whore

i agree - this thread is a f'n joke - no real need for it or purpose to it ..... but really its no different to your constant never ending crap you lay of tim smith - and yeah it IS obsessive crap - I don't care if u think he's a poor player (I agree with that), but YOU obsess over it and bring it up constantly for not pruporse which turns it into sh*t - the way i see it, u r basically a hypocrite

parra pete

Referee
i agree - this thread is a f'n joke - no real need for it or purpose to it ..... but really its no different to your constant never ending crap you lay of tim smith - and yeah it IS obsessive crap - I don't care if u think he's a poor player (I agree with that), but YOU obsess over it and bring it up constantly for not pruporse which turns it into sh*t - the way i see it, u r basically a hypocrite

What is your definition of a hypocrite? If I am a hypocrite, then that is my choice....
Hagan gets bagged because it wasn't him who won a premiership it was Johns..Then he gets bagged because he can't win it with the cattle he's got..
Same as the Club. People on here begged the Club, nah pleaded with the Club - to resign Hayne and Inu..When they did what happens
The Club gets bagged for paying overs. Damned if you do, damned if you don't....
The Club was hammered for not paying overs to keep Tony Williams - at whose expense was he to be kept?
The Club retained a quality player like Brett Finch..What happens it gets hammered again.
Ray Hadley would be proud of you lot....Nest of white ants..If the Club gives you so much strife follow someone else. Manly won the premiership a couple of weeks ago. Today..WHO CARES. Glory lasts one day. Then it starts again.
No loyalty anymore.......NONE. I am so over it it is not funny.