What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your footy attendance 2007

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
*tongues the Blue*

I can't go, stupid rescheduling. If it was MNF as planned, I'd be set :(

God-King Dean

Immortal
F*cking Dragons.

Best part about last night game... leaving !

Drunken metrosexual wannabe fans giving me sh*t as we left... they wanted to kill me when I made a 41 with my fingers :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

I sat behind a Sharks fan last night, he planted himself between his two Dragons mates on the hill.

Even I tore strips off the kid. His mates were trying to calm him... I told em to let him have his moment of glory - it's been 40-odd years. Even the Sharks fan paid it. :lol:

We left early... cause it wasn't my team :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
Immortal said:
F*cking Dragons.

Best part about last night game... leaving !

Drunken metrosexual wannabe fans giving me sh*t as we left... they wanted to kill me when I made a 41 with my fingers :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Good hospotality down this way eh?

Sugar

Bench
Flew down for RD 1 Souths V Roosters
Down to TSV next week for Souths V Cowboys
And hopefully down to Sydney for another game later in the year if i can come up with $2000 to spend

Alba

Coach
I'm tired. Tomorrow I have to go to Gosford and I feel like i'm possibly going to find a corner and sleep during the game. I have a bad feeling about it. IMO we are gonna get our asses kicked. I'd rather be unconscious for it.

2 True Blues

Coach
Alba said:
I'm tired. Tomorrow I have to go to Gosford and I feel like i'm possibly going to find a corner and sleep during the game. I have a bad feeling about it. IMO we are gonna get our asses kicked. I'd rather be unconscious for it.

well with confidence in your side like that, they may need a little more than crowd support !!

Latest posts