What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your footy attendance 2007

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I paid mah $300 for my seat too, but it's in Homebush Ghey.

Tomorrow's a public holiday :crazy:

Frederick

Staff member
It is? What day is it tomorrow? I've been on holidays for so long, I've got nfi what day it is :(

Stranger

Coach
Frederick said:
It is? What day is it tomorrow? I've been on holidays for so long, I've got nfi what day it is :(

That was the same when i was on hoilidays... there was a period of about 2 months where i didn't see morning. I had no idea what day it was and didn't care :lol:

Earl

Coach
My attendance record will go from 0 to 1, when I witness Melbourne destroy the Knights on Saturday.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The only destroying going on on Saturday will be of the Melbourne defence :fist:

Earl

Coach
Haha, you wish.

I won't be hard to spot, I'll be the one with a Storm jersey one leaving the ground hurling abuse at Newcastle fans.

Hallatia

Referee
I think Storm are going to kick some Newcastle butt, but the loss will not hurt as much as the last one did

God-King Dean

Immortal
Only been to one game this year, Dragons v Knights.

It should be noted that I went to only 5 games where my team played last year... & they lost everyone :lol: :(

Last time I went to game & Dragons won was 2005 against Parramatta at Oki.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Going to Roosters v Broncos at Aussie tomorrow.

My mates pop use to work for St George & he gets a whole bunch of free passes each year. \\\\:D/

God-King Dean

Immortal
Wheelsy said:

To watch footy :crazy:

Heh, yeah I'd rather go to Rabbits 'Dogs, but my mates a massive Broncos fan & always organises a few people to go to their games in Sydney, usually get about 10 mates to go so should be fun either way.

+ I can laugh at Roosters fans.

Latest posts