What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Grand Final Party, Drinks and Food For The Game

Bandwagon

Staff member
Decided on fish and chips, bit of salad, bought a coupla whole bream and got my arse into gear to prepare them, and discovered they hadn't been cleaned, f**ked my timing right up so I just prepped it all and will cook after game.

In the meantime I'll make do with beer and nuts and chips.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I actually stalled on my second (real) beer after kick-off... was really hard to drink for some reason, and only just finished it?

Think I'll keep the nice bourbon for a different occasion!

strider

Post Whore
A stack of McDonald's sausage patties with cheese and bacon sounds like the go. And a flat white.
Are the sausage patties full of bread crumbs?

My local burger shop switched to using a sausage type mix for their burgers a while back. Not as good, and full of bread crumbs n shit

Are the sausage patties full of bread crumbs?

My local burger shop switched to using a sausage type mix for their burgers a while back. Not as good, and full of bread crumbs n shit
I don't know the ingredients but they're 15g of fat, 7g of protein and 1g of carbs. They're probably my favourite sausage thing. Something about the peppery taste.

the phantom menace

First Grade
This is a suasage mcmuffin, yeah? My go to for Maccas breakfast, and I order mine without egg (and with a hash brown). But can you order a "stack"... or does that just mean ordering 3 of them?

hindy111

Post Whore
I had one VB and 2 x jack n cokes over 5hrs.
I find it hard to drink more. I feel light headed and can't concentrate. The next day I would feel flat and down if drank more.
2-3 is all I can handle. I kinda wish I could drink more cause I enjoy it. But I find it too difficult for my mental and physical health

the phantom menace

First Grade
Yeah, I'm slowing right down these days and 2-3 is about all I can handle.

Was even thinking about Octsober (starting after Grand Final day) just to see if I even miss it having a month off... but then remembered my high school reunion is late in the month, and there's no way I'm truning up to that without some drinking!