What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your greatest stuff up!

Simo

First Grade
3 mates playing against legend in the GF trying to win. Had our asses kicked about 14 times, with continual restarts. We regained our composure, got another beer and started the GF again.

Started the game with a kick into touch. Scored of the scrum. Scored 2 more tries in quick sucsession.

18-0 TO US!!!! UNHEARD OF SCORING 18 POINTS IN A GAME LET ALONE THE FIRST FEW MINUTES!!!!!!!

We then thought SHIT weve accidently changed the level to schoolboy or something. So we restarted, only to find out we were actually beating Legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Took another 10 games and 10 beers to finally win the friggin game!!!!

Rise Against

MIND U... it was 3 am and i fell asleep against the knights and woke up with the game being 16-16 at half time.. i was 16-0 too! hahaha but still no excuses

i am this weeks forum loser!

i was just playing wigan vs hull on legend mode (me being wigan) and after scoring a try in the first 15 seconds, hull came back to beat me 36 - 6...my biggest loss on legend in a 10 minute game :(

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Pepstar wins by a mile.

My stuffup, was when I was playing a semi final for Bradford in SL, 10 seconds to go Im leading 18-16, a penalty to me a tap it throw the ball out wide, its intercept the St Helens winger picks it up, runs away and scores. They win 22-18. I shouldve kick it into touch.

supersoniceagle

Juniors
That reminds me of John Hopoate last season, when Manly took the tap, Hoppa drifted across the fileld and threw a stupid pass which was intercepted by the Dragons. Luckily Menzies made a try saving tackle and the Dragons player lost the ball over the line :clap:

Mine is playing on legend, i had robbie davis, he just made a break downt he sideline, in an attempt to improve the position i ran sideways, as i went to put the ball down i accidently went spastic with the movement and ran him back into the feild of play and he put the ball down lol, the AI then jumped on me, and i didnt score a try in any other tackles in that set.

[furrycat]

Coach
pepstar87 said:
my greatest stuff up is breaking the nrl disc, i think i win.

The only way you could top that is if on your first play you put it in the drive and you were so anxious you didnt place it correctly, and then the disc slides to the back of the drive and becomes scratched beyond repair... *can only hope*

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
yeh i kept the broken nrl disc by the way, i feel like i lose it all if i throw it away even tho i cant play it

Erhan

Juniors
This is a stuff up by the AI actually, I'm winning with a few seconds to go only to lose the ball and have it taken by Brett Dallas who sprints away, knowing that I cant catch him, I try to avoid making him improve the position, unfortunantly for him he runs side ways in an attempt to do so and gets tackled by me!

Latest posts