What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Gym...

***MH***

Bench
post the contents of your home gym here, even if it's just lifting up dunny rolls in your toilet :roll:

downstairs my gym contains...

speedball
floor to ceiling ball
punching bag
2x boxing gloves
focus mits
dartboard
stationary fan bike
stationary low seated bike
pilates ropes
step machine
3x skipping rope
pulley weights
weight bench inc. leg curl, arm curl rest and pectoral sidepress
barbell
4x dumbbells
armcurl bar
various weight plates
2x floormats
tv/vcr
deskfan
nude sports calendar

nibbs

Bench
I don't go to a gym. It costs too much. But I've heard there is a gym at the Uni I'm going to. Hopefully its free... If so I'll go fo sho

Spike

First Grade
I've only got a treadmill, a couple sets of dumbells and a barbell. I don't have enough room for much else. I'm a member of a gym that's open 24 hours so anything else I need, I just go there.

similar to Chicken Hunter except i frequent the park, i like running on grass better. I just use things around the house to keep me in shape. And my Tae-Bo video. Growing up on a farm, there was always plenty of hard, manual work to be done. eg. Wood chopping. Im an expert wood chopper yo. Gimme an axe and ill f**k any piece of lumber up.

Rise Against

i used 2 run 6-7ks a day along the boardwalk.. best memories... soo peaceful.. and u just think about things and u put it into so much more perspective.. i love running

Running rules..cos your body feels like giving up...but if your will is strong enough it can push you over that barrier.

by psyching yourself up like a maniac...and screaming inspirational words to yourself while you're running lol..."AHH DONT GIVE UP.."

Rise Against

hahahaha

well ch.. i just think about the future... the not so distant future and my future future.

I was once a pretty overweight turd.. I was 117kg at one stage mate and in serious health issues.. I started running and what i thought abt was.. what chick would want an overweight boyfriend? (thats my future future) and when i felt tired and wanted 2 stop.. i thought well.. what am i gonna do after i stop running? sit on my fat ass.. i have plenty of time 2 relax.. its now or never.. and it worked.. im now 84 kg and loving life..

lol.. I run about 3-4 times a week. 5k one day 3k the next, always run the first 1.5km then the rest is a 20m walk 200m jog, 20m walk 200m jog, eventually cutting out the walks. But i have never gone over that i feel f**ked and want to throw up and die barrier.

Rise Against

u just have 2 psyche urself up

i was crazy.. last year during summer i used 2 go for runs with a jumper and track pants on

once i wore a beanie 2 and i nearly passed out.. but it had 2 be done

Rise Against

hey which is better out of them 2 ch?

my bro rates tears of the sun alot more than black hawk down even tho BHD is one of my favourties