What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Gym...

You know what annoys me.. When i say a beep test result i am proud of.. Then some steve monagetti wannabe comes on and throws out some huge result totally making me feel like a stupid fat suicidal depressed loser.

I have an stationary bike in my basement, Lifecycle brand, a pretty good one. I also cycle outdoors in our spring, summer, fall (can't now in the snow.) I also go to a gym.

I used to love running but my knees can't do it anymore, I have to get my cardio from bikes and other low impact machines.

To the guys who were discussing inspiration for running earlier - you're missing the obvious: Pre. just see that movie, or think about him when you're running. (That is, think about Pre the runner, not the driver.)

I am starting a new tafe course next week.. Dip of sport and rec, and we do a lot of gym lessons. The gym is 20meters from my classroom and we can use it whenever we want, free of charge..

Latest posts