What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your HSC Marks

morri (cWo)

First Grade
An41 said:
and you we're braggin on how cool you at schoolies a year or 2 back, and now your finishing year 12? I SMELL bullsh*t! and I swear you said you were 15. I think you are a compulsive obsesive liar.

here it says how bbsf did his hsc over 2 years. sensible. obviously paid of. congrats on your UAI BBSF.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i did myne over 2 years so i could realyl concenrtrate better.

An41

Juniors
so was your UAI 80+?:lol:

and BBSF would've got 50 at best, the subjects he selected arnt exactly what unis want in a student therefore they get scaled down.

swing_low

Juniors
2005 results
ancient- 92
economics- 89
english advance - 86
english extension 1- 40/50
2 unit maths - 74
2 unit religion - 91

uai = 93.95

axie

Juniors
Nice work Swing_low ... planning to hit uni?

Seems to be so many people doing religion, what exactly does it entail? A girl I was tutoring in Legal Studies scored 99.05, not bad for a 15 year old.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
axie said:
Nice work Swing_low ... planning to hit uni?

Seems to be so many people doing religion, what exactly does it entail? A girl I was tutoring in Legal Studies scored 99.05, not bad for a 15 year old.

mainly because most catholic schools, or at least mine make u do religion. it entails talking about different religions, their faiths and practises, aboriginal spirituality etc.

Booyah

Bench
Those who didn't get what they wanted for Uni, stress less. Definantly not the end of the world.

You can do stuff at TAFE to give you credit to help bridge you into the course and all sorts of stuff like that. Of course if that doesn't appeal to you then you can always wait until you're 21.

[furrycat]

Coach
Um preniers... you said earlier this year you like, just got into the top maths class for like Year 8 or 9... you are a big f**king liar :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
raider_ktj said:
I like the way you get all your HSC marks back. I got my AST marks on wednesday and overall got a UAI of 67.90. But I dont know what score I got for my subjects, just the grades.
My top mark was Psychology (one A, 3 B's) then English (2 B's, 2 C's).
I was estimated at getting a UAI of 75-80, but then last semester of year 12 kicked in, which meant parties every weekend and a total of 6 D's for major assignments :(

The AST is far, far better than the HSC. I'm glad that I did all my schooling in the ACT, it's easily the better system and set me up for uni a lot better.

elyod138

Bench
I got an O.P. of 11. I'm really happy with it considering I put little to no effort into school over the last 12 years.

White Poiner

Coach
Guys im going into yr 12 this year... all the teachers tell me its heaps hard.

Are they full of sh*t... how does it compare to yr11?

Latest posts