What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your least favorite Post ers

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
That sounds like something out of a movie - probably a homosexual one with you and Sheens in the key roles.
wow. So you have nothing of substance so resort to being homophobic, because that is ever so relevant.

Dickhead

Thanks man.
the fact you thanked me says a lot more about you than it does about, well anything.

Tiger05

First Grade
wow. So you have nothing of substance so resort to being homophobic, because that is ever so relevant.

Dickhead

the fact you thanked me says a lot more about you than it does about, well anything.

You really can't take a joke can you.

Your problem - not mine.

innsaneink

Referee
Guys,

Having a read to catch up on all the rumors and thought I'd throw it out there - interested to hear whos your least favorite poster - for me it's gotta be that Mad Unit. You always know what your gonna get when that guy posts.

Up the tigs.

Tiger Loyalty
There there precious......what did big mean unit do to you?
Tell uncle ink...it'll be alright.

FMD!

:lol:

The tampon twines in quite a twist innit?

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
f**k all you Tigers fans! Going to the game at ANZ Stadium against you dick smokers last year and listening to some of your supporters, you guys have taken over Souffs as the most backward, hillybilly f**ks there ever were. And the obsession you have over a Kiwi is worrying. Your coach is a grumpy f**kstick, and Beau isn't funny! f**k all nongs in the nonga!

Mickeylane? Is that you?