What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your most improved in 2008

Freak2

Juniors
Just looking at who you believe will go onto bigger things in 2008 or any players you believe had a quiet season in 07.

At the Eels I am expecting big years from both the Smith boys.

Tim should improve dramatically under the close eye of Joey, and I think Ben played this year with a fair bit of injury and I believe will be close to City / Country reps in 2008 hopefully fully fit!

Taniwha

Juniors
Im picking the Titans to make their mark on the eight this year if they can stay relatively injury free.

aqua_duck

Coach
I think Wes Naiqama will have a big year, getting out of sydney will do him a world of good. Playing under a real disciplined coach like B smith should help his game and living in Newcastle away from all the distrations he had in Sydney should help him concentrate on his footy.

Charlie124

First Grade
Ty Williams - very quiet year from him this year, although coming back from major knee injury will do that.

tye

Juniors
Greg Bird to take the NRL by storm! He will become the most dominate player in the game!

sydraider

First Grade
Marshall_magic said:
Benji Marshall.

He is a shot duck, dont hold your breath for him to reach the heights he did in 05, just be thankful you got a comp out of it and move on.