What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your name in the game?

ripper

Here are what I want

-Tuitopu
-Spencer
-Collins
-Wilkinson (Just so I can poleaxe him)
-Howlett

Basically I want the Auckland Blues init so I can make them and win the NRL and ESL with them.

Rockn

Juniors
Do you think Vossy would have recorded his own name? Then I only need to hope theres a Rodney somewhere in the game? Does anyone know?

budz

Juniors
I think ill have a bit of a problem with my last name of Wickramaratna. Damn! Why arent there any Wickramaratna's playing in the NRL or ESL?

bippy

Juniors
MARIO STOP THE GAME AND PUT IRELAND IN!!!!
IRELAND SHOULD DEFIANTELY HAVE AN O'BRIEN PLAYING FOR THEM !!!!!
:D :D :D :D

NPK

Bench
Will Voss call our full names sometimes if both our first and last names are in the database?
If I was called Darren Hannay, for example, and I created myself in the game, would Vossy combine the first and last names from existing players to use in commentary?

TripleM

Juniors
Well not all first names are recorded, only some special players like Stacey Jones and Andrew Johns. If you were lucky enough, you may be able to..

Rockn

Juniors
Monkey said:
vodka circle just mentioned that if a player with your name is in the game, u could put yourself in with accurate commentary.

any second name jackson in NRL?

Paul Jackson from Castleford ;-)

Rockn

Juniors
Lewis said:
I suppose there wont be a Taylor in the game?

Jared Taylor- Played for Sharks, Souths and Newcastle this year!
You should be able to find him on one of these sides!

Hurriflatch

Referee
forgot about Jared Taylor if he is in the game then Jason and Paul will be making comebacks.

now all I need is an Ella, Kenny, Cronin and Sterling.