What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your name in the game?

saints4ever

First Grade
dont suppose 'speer' would be in it? i doubt theres any names in the nrl or esl, but maybe because of the tackle????????

Big Mick

Referee
Rockn shane rodney plays for penrith. so ur sweet.

I hope my cuz Darren Treacy has commentry in the game. Cause there aint no other treacy's

ethos

Live Update Team
Any player with the name 'James'. There has got to be a James in the ESL.

Could you use the first name of a current player and make it into your own last name?

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Is there a....

Boyd, Monaghan, Wood, Astin, Mortensen, Bloom , Rhys-Davies (or just Davies), Lee, McKellen, Tyler , Bean , Hewitt, Spears, Spencer, Hannah or Taufa??

NPK

Bench
Monaghan should be there (from Canberra Raiders).
I doubt Lee would be there - Phil Lee didn't play much, if at all, this season.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
NPK said:
Monaghan should be there (from Canberra Raiders).
I doubt Lee would be there - Phil Lee didn't play much, if at all, this season.

Thanks Monaghan.

How about any of the other names, any in the ESL?? or NRL??

beerboy

Juniors
Shaun said:
Is there a....

Boyd, Monaghan, Wood, Astin, Mortensen, Bloom , Rhys-Davies (or just Davies), Lee, McKellen, Tyler , Bean , Hewitt, Spears, Spencer, Hannah or Taufa??

haha why u making a Lord of the Rings team???

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
beerboy said:
Shaun said:
Is there a....

haha why u making a Lord of the Rings team???

Yes and No. most of the team will be from LOTR but the rest will be either guyz who i know or seen on the television

TripleM

Juniors
Manly Preniers in 2005 said:
SWEET I KNOW THERE IS A BAILEY

Now for first name, I'm sure someone has the first name of Scott...Scott Donald!

Don't bother with first names, they haven't all been recorded for the players in the game, and I'm not even sure if you would be lucky if you matched up with one that actually was.