What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Post match comments.........

It's becoming extremely hard to continue to show faith in such an ordinary f**kin team.

When is Elliott going to learn that McLinden is not a bloody halfback, we have no halfbacks in first grade, the only halfback we have is sitting in premier league where after todays performance mclinden should be.

I wonder what he is going to have to say for the teams performance today?

"I was happy with the effort we put in, but they were just too good"

Anonymous

Juniors
Schif-Played excellently in a beaten team.
Robbo-Didn't do much wrong, pretty solid on the whole.
Monaghan-Was he even on the field? Dead set joke. f**k off back to Tuggeranong.
Bulgarelli-Made a couple of line breaks, but, stupid mistakes and stupider penalties cost us big time.
Gafa-Was OK, went absent from time to time.
Croker-Defensively solid. OK in attack.
Drew-Really good early on, allright later on.
O'Hara-Ryan you are a big woman. Has not played well since origin. Have a rest son.
Woolford-Was OK, nothing special.
Thompson-Proved he's a good benchie, top reserves player, but only ever a fill in first grader.
Hindmarsh-Someone clearly swapped his resin with butter. Can he catch a ball or make a tackle?
Wiki-Used to play with passion. Now it's clear his mind is on the far side of the Tasman.
Smith-Was impressed by Tyran today. Aside from silly penalties here and there was quite good.

McLinden-*Shakes head*. Talk about a waste of talent. Have a spell in reggies Marty.
Weyman-Gone for season. I wonder if the horses body will hold up long enough for him to emerge into the superstar we know he's capable of?
Kahler-Got about 4 seconds on the field, so I can't comment.
Miller-Was OK in his bursts out there, nothing special.

Elliot-Go back to Bradford buddy.

ummm...i said it in like last weeks thread i think...but i say it again....

BOOGS IS A MAN THAT NEEDS TO BE SHOT
MATTY ELLIOTT IS A MAN THAT NEEDS TO BE SHOT

i believe...well someone told me that the best players on the field were toots and my robbo.....ppl tell me if this is true

Tik

Juniors
Boogs did make a few mistakes, but he dead set was nowhere near the worst player on the field today.
Its not his fault the raiders fell off tackles, and take some absolute shocking desicions when on the attack.
Sometimes Booga's criticism is warranted, but seriously take alook at some of the other players in the team today.......did monoghan get his nails done during the week?

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea which is more than i can say for Judas (monaghan)
the bloke dosnt look the slightest bit interested at putting in 100%

I was impressed by robertson aswell, he was pretty solid and at times was doing more forward work than the forwards were.

Greenblooded

Juniors
I'm finding it really hard to watch at the moment, we would have to be the most unstructured team on attack in first grade. carney must be given a chance, enough of this he's too young bullsh**t.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
i knew some dumb @ss would go off on boog's..

seriosly do you watch the game? i admitt he does give a few penelties and he can drop off in defense but today he played well, always looked like breaking the line and his only dissapointment was when he tried to offload the ball..his penelty was dead set stupid by the ref.

& timbo how did his penelties cost us big time? i admitt the guy can have a brain explosion but he didnt today..yet by the sounds of your post you make him look like the main reason we lost....

we lost today just like we always do cause of the lack of abilty we have to put up points when we are in the redzone...we try the same things over and over and expect it to work...dam enough already with same bulls!t.

greeneyed

First Grade
We are a truly sad and pitiful team.

When the coach thinks his big tactical play is to play DREW at the start of the game.. and HALF... OMG. I am now saying it. This coach will take us nowhere.

Bulgarelli...... please put us supporters out of our misery and RETIRE. The try doesn't make up for the rest of the stupid mistakes and penalties.

Ditto for Tyran Smith.....ugghhhh....

Both Macca and Drew had terrible games. Monaghan, woeful. Schif under the high ball......

On a positive note, Carney and Campese had very good matches, as did Marshall Chalk.

ball boy

Bench
greeneyd how can u say campo had a good match sure he did 2 40/20s in 5 minutes but then he came off and i think he re injured his hammy

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bring them on i say
next week
macca and drew to PL
bring on campese and carney at half - 5/8th, they couldnt do any worse than the current mob

Edwahu

Bench
Boogs played ok but he is the ultimate coach killer. It was his farkin trademark stupid holding down penalty in the first half that shifted momentumn and then he came up with a couple of cruicial drops as well. He is never goingt to be a consistent first grader, end of story.

As per ususal it was Schif, Toots, Wiki that were easily the best on the park and thats the way its been (chuck in Statue and Germ occasionally) for the last 3 seasons. The rest range from inconsistent to crap.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
greeneyed said:
We are a truly sad and pitiful team.

When the coach thinks his big tactical play is to play DREW at the start of the game.. and HALF... OMG. I am now saying it. This coach will take us nowhere.

Bulgarelli...... please put us supporters out of our misery and RETIRE. The try doesn't make up for the rest of the stupid mistakes and penalties.

Ditto for Tyran Smith.....ugghhhh....

Both Macca and Drew had terrible games. Monaghan, woeful. Schif under the high ball......

On a positive note, Carney and Campese had very good matches, as did Marshall Chalk.

Tyran played good and so did boogs..seems like you just hate these players no matter what they do.

in the past both of em have played some pathetic footy but today you single them out which is so stupid considering players like woolford who is a hooker yet passes from dummy half like his armless, thompson who made mistake after mistake, monaghan who ran well but ran around maybe 5 times the whole game, macca who for some reason just cant seem to play football and i cant forget hindmarsh who loves falling off in tackles.

pop ur head out of your @ss for just a second and you might actually see a football game.

paulquinn49

Bench
Shif best on park? Man i went through this last week. Im trying to help you.

Shif has been crap. makes no meters. weak running always ends in a dominant tackle. wont catch the high ball. He defends thats it

wiki and croker carried us today

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Edwahu said:
Boogs played ok but he is the ultimate coach killer. It was his farkin trademark stupid holding down penalty in the first half that shifted momentumn and then he came up with a couple of cruicial drops as well. He is never goingt to be a consistent first grader, end of story.

As per ususal it was Schif, Toots, Wiki that were easily the best on the park and thats the way its been (chuck in Statue and Germ occasionally) for the last 3 seasons. The rest range from inconsistent to crap.

Im pretty sure he gave away one penelty and if anything it saw us build momentum from it...as we held em out for almost 2 sets of 6. he dropped the ball one time when trying to flick it back in to croker.

SOULS 04

Juniors
i though boogs did some really good things today and prolly had his best game for us... in saying that he just cant handle the pressure... stupid mistakes at critical time really cost us.

but the one guy im gonna blame more than anyone is the ref... he was hopeless... and i hate blaming refs... but he made 4 or 5 wrong call that were obvious against us.. and that could have made it a diff match.

the team does have to take alot of blame... i thought we finally started to look good near the end when we started to spread the ball mid field.... fair enough we have good go forward but its our backs that need to attack... and we are so much better at it from between 20 and 60 metres out

but yeah looks like our seasons gone... wait a minute did someone say mathematical.... bring on the roosters

GO THE RAIDERS!!!! The Eternal Optimist

Latest posts