What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

your predicted starting side round 1

matt

Juniors
its beginning to look alot like christmas....:roll:

one poso ........NO f**king DOOBO.

aussies1st

Staff member
Decent enough side, our attacking kicking game will be the worry as always but if both our halves play to their potential they should run the Knights apart at the very least.

Bay56

First Grade
Raider Azz said:
goodwin has plenty to work on, including a bad attitude before he plays first grade again IMO

yes, but for how long ...

personally I dont think it has anything to do with atttitude ... more a case that Henry doesnt feel he is better than those he has chosen ... and that is where the debate should be

.... ie the same discussions we had last season ... I'm go on record to preferring Bronx to anyone else at the club on the wing ... I'll wait a few games to decide if he is prob a better proposition at FB

Raider Azz

Bench
i would agree with you in that i think goodwin has the most potential out of all the other options we have, and he will certiantly be in the mix at some point during the year, but, going on lasts years form i am going to have to agree with henry for the time being.

Sydney_Raider

Juniors
Regardless of who is in the backline, I will be disappointed if our defence out wide has not improved. It has been woeful for several years and Best and Purtell don't exactly give me great confidence in that area. Purtell seemed a lot more comfortable in the centres when defending and his previous efforts on the wing were short of what is required in the NRL. Best, well he is hot an cold.

3 wishes, better defence in the backs, finish more games with 17 men (our record in this area is not great) and the obvious one, win more than our fair share of games on the road.

Bay56

First Grade
agree sydraider ...

and didnt Monas score his tries out on the wing with the Roosters

I dont think this is the best mix of our possible centre/wing combinations

Raider_69

Post Whore
Raider Azz said:
i would agree with you in that i think goodwin has the most potential out of all the other options we have, and he will certiantly be in the mix at some point during the year, but, going on lasts years form i am going to have to agree with henry for the time being.

yea, his attitude was lacking big time last year
a marked improvement there will see much more game time... his pre season form wasnt too bad from the reports, so he cant be far off