What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Round 1 team?

Moffo

Referee
I think you guys are delusional if you think Moore will pick Barba at fullback. I reckon this is what Moore will pick in the backs

1. Turner
2. Wright
3. Morris
4. Idris
5. Goodwin
6. Roberts
7. Hodkinson

moore has already said he'll give barba a shot there

jimmythehand

Juniors
moore has already said he'll give barba a shot there

i could be wrong but i think he said 'first shot'... meaning the trials. Moore has inherited Folkes ultra-conservative coaching style, I really can't imagine him putting Barba at fullback with 2 competition points up for grabs when you've got someone as slow as Turner to put there...

dogz08

First Grade
1. Ben Barba
2. Steve Turner
3. Josh Morris
4. Jamal Idris
5. Bryson Goodwin
6. Ben Roberts
7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Ryan Tandy
9. Michael Ennis
10. Aiden Tolman
11. Frank Pritchard
12. Andrew Ryan
13. David Stagg

14. Kris Keating
15. Mikey Paea
16. Grant Millington
17. Michael Hodgson

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Harking back to Moffo's opening post... what is with the ongoing fascination from some pockets of our fan base continually suggesting Roberts be named at centre?

We've got plenty of backline options but like it or not, Roberts is a playmaker. He's not cut out for centre, players like Morris, Idris etc are. Plus we've got Wright as a backup already anyway, a quality developing player.

MatthewA

Juniors
Nice fish attempt champ. As long as you have Beau-knows how to bomb a try Ryan out there we will do just fine.

lingard

Coach
As a Parramatta supporter, I`ve got to say I think you guys will be disappointed with Kris Keating. But I think you might be very well pleased with Jonathon Wright. I wish we still had him. (I reckon he`s a centre - not a winger.)

hindy111

Post Whore
any chance young seizer could pip both roberts and kk ?
I think Turner would do a fair job at fullback too.Barba has to start thou somewhere.I think he's better than roberts hodko and KK and shouldnt be wasted as an impact player anymore

lingard

Coach
any chance young seizer could pip both roberts and kk ?
I think Turner would do a fair job at fullback too.Barba has to start thou somewhere.I think he's better than roberts hodko and KK and shouldnt be wasted as an impact player anymore

I think Turner was originally a fullback, but couldn`t get a run there with Melbourne because of Slater.

jimmythehand

Juniors
wow I'm impressed. Barba at fullback and no Roberts to start. who would have thought Moore had it in him?

Can't wait to see how Utai goes on the wing.