What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team & Local Juniors

Fire

First Grade
How do you define a junior?

705324-souths-juniors-sydney-club-pokie-rally.jpg

Fire

First Grade
1. B. Stewart
2. B. Morris
3. J. Morris
4. M. Cooper
5. J. Nightingale
6. K. Stanley
7. B. Henry
8. T. Merrin
9. C. King
10. J. Ryles
11. B. Scott
12. B. Creagh
13. G. Stewart

Premiers right there..

That is a very strong team. The halves are it's only weakness, but a damn good team nonetheless.

Lambretta

First Grade
Blake Ayshford
Tom Symonds

Do we need any more talent than that?

Looking at the Souths Juniors comp there are eight teams listed

Coogee Dolphins (Eastern Suburbs)
Redfern All Blacks (Souths)
Moore Park (Eastern Suburbs)
Coogee Randwick (Eastern Suburbs)
Mascot (Souths)
La Parouse United (Souths)
Malabar South Eastern (Souths)
Maroubra Lions (Eastern Suburbs)

Half the South Sydney competition is in the Eastern Suburbs :lol:
When you add in Bondi, Clovelly, St Charles and Paddington into the mix Eastern Suburbs clubs outnumber South Sydney area clubs eight to four.

We should have taken over their area :p

Loudstrat

Coach
Sorry, Lambretta did it for you :lol:

Its about the whinge by money clubs abut not being able to buy a premiership, and Canterbury's looming control of the NRL through Greenberg - and how it is unfair on clubs that produce juniors. Try again.

As for what is a junior, I went with players who played grade football at Parra, not playing under 6's-15's for a team in a particular are. Its debatable what clubs put into the kids, but obviously to grade someone at least involves talent scouting, a signature, and investment from there.

dogslife

Coach

Its about the whinge by money clubs abut not being able to buy a premiership, and Canterbury's looming control of the NRL through Greenberg - and how it is unfair on clubs that produce juniors. Try again.

As for what is a junior, I went with players who played grade football at Parra, not playing under 6's-15's for a team in a particular are. Its debatable what clubs put into the kids, but obviously to grade someone at least involves talent scouting, a signature, and investment from there.
Oh you mean the clubs that aren't basket cases on and off the field?

adamkungl

Immortal
Blake Ayshford
Tom Symonds

Do we need any more talent than that?

Looking at the Souths Juniors comp there are eight teams listed

Coogee Dolphins (Eastern Suburbs)
Redfern All Blacks (Souths)
Moore Park (Eastern Suburbs)
Coogee Randwick (Eastern Suburbs)
Mascot (Souths)
La Parouse United (Souths)
Malabar South Eastern (Souths)
Maroubra Lions (Eastern Suburbs)

Half the South Sydney competition is in the Eastern Suburbs :lol:
When you add in Bondi, Clovelly, St Charles and Paddington into the mix Eastern Suburbs clubs outnumber South Sydney area clubs eight to four.

We should have taken over their area :p

What comp are you looking at? Not quite unfortunately :lol:

http://www.sportingpulse.com/assoc_page.cgi?c=1-2153-0-0-0&a=CLUBS

Billythekid

First Grade

Parra produce tons of quality juniors, have one of the largest fan bases, a good stadium to play out of and one of the strongest sporting brands in Australia. Don't blame everyone else because your club is so mismanaged that it is still performing completely sh*thouse despite having so much going for it.

Loudstrat

Coach
Oh you mean the clubs that aren't basket cases on and off the field?
:lol: We dont have to insert or CEO into the NRL's top job so we can rort the cap again to sign a Yawnion winger!

Remind us who Canterbury's juniors in the NRL are again?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal

Are you paranoid Loudy or do you just think everyone is out to get you?

ek999

First Grade

I'll give Bulldogs a crack from the top of my head so I could be wrong on some

1 Barba
2 Idris
3 SBW
4 Lafai
5 Utai
6 Reynolds
7 Thurston
8 Kasiano
9 Luke
10 Mason
11 Jackson
12 Myles
13 Anasta

14 Asotasi
15 Finucane
16 Maitua
17 Sezer

Would beat the Parra team hands down

dogslife

Coach
:lol: We dont have to insert or CEO into the NRL's top job so we can rort the cap again to sign a Yawnion winger!

Remind us who Canterbury's juniors in the NRL are again?
Yeah I'm embarrassed my club isn't a complete rabble like yours :lol:

I'll give Bulldogs a crack from the top of my head so I could be wrong on some

1 Barba
2 Idris
3 SBW
4 Lafai
5 Utai
6 Reynolds
7 Thurston
8 Kasiano
9 Luke
10 Mason