What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team v Dragons next Sunday

RABK

Referee
yep, the lost half a second in every dummy half distribution is perhaps worth 100+ metres over the course of a game. Ike is very crisp out of there.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Will he be back the week after?

I love Hilder as part of our 17 but a hooker he is not. We are missing De Gois badly.
He may not even be back then. Although one thing in his favour is that it's a Monday night game. An extra few days may well be beneficial.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Ben Cummins and Tony Three Names are our refs. What did we do to deserve these geese?

danielb

Juniors
sh*t... i completely forgot about House. he absolutely has to start at lock, really. sh*t... ok hows this:

8. Costigan
9. De Gois
10. Tuimavave
11. Taia
12. Pato
13. Houston

14. Hilder
15. O'Donnell
16. Fa'aoso
17. Kaufusi

there we go.

RABK - having not seen much of Cook i'll still try and give it a crack and see how those that have seen more feel about it:

Cook reminds me of a white Feleti Mateo because he's a ball playing backrower that can get through a lot of work. probably even a little more renowned for his workload than Feleti. also saying nothing about his physique, i don't really know what he looks like at the moment... doubting he's gotten as big as Feleti though, lol. similar sort of game i think, though, lots of ballplaying and sh*tloads of offloads, with less raw power.

i reckon that's a bloody strong pack, but i don't think we'll ever see it in that configuration. Stone will find a bench spot for guys like Tolar and Ciraldo. most coaches seem to find a spot for at least 1 nuffy in their team, even when they have better options.
Cant forget the House!, nuffies....yes nuffies#-ogood team tho, why not throw some new guys in, cant see how they handle first grade if ya dont give em a shot. I think we might be surprised this game!

Latest posts