What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team V Sharks

billy2

Juniors
See if I can pick the side two weeks in a row.

Boyd
Uate
Sau - Tahu suspended or injured
Wes
Jimmy
Gids
Mullo
Snowy
Bedsy
Cuthbo
House
McMillian
Costigan

Hilder
Fass
Eddy
Tets

Taia needs a few games in reserves to get his mojo back.

Jono078

Referee
The only realistic change I expect is Sau in for Tahu by default.

Bennett will give them a 3-5 weeks before performance forces his hand.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Who the f**k is "McMillian"? McKinnon perhaps

I wouldnt drop Zeb just yet, maybe move him to the bench and bring McKinnon on in his place. Id probably move Costi to prop, Cuthbo to the bench and bring on Eddy to lock too.

billy2

Juniors
Who the f**k is "McMillian"? McKinnon perhaps

I wouldnt drop Zeb just yet, maybe move him to the bench and bring McKinnon on in his place. Id probably move Costi to prop, Cuthbo to the bench and bring on Eddy to lock too.
Keep getting McKinnon mixed up with former under 20s centre Alex McMillian - a member of our infamous 2006 side.

perverse

Referee
unchanged unless Tahu is suspended or there are injuries. the team needs time to gel and get things right.

at a stretch Tahu MAY get dropped if Bennett was phased by his lack of discipline. not sure, but my gut tells me that he's the kind of guy who will try to work with Timana to sort it out, rather than just dropping him. i think this is one of the reasons he is such a master coach.

also lol @ McMillian.

Johns Magic

Referee
Tahu's in-and-away-and-pass to put McManus over was exactly why Wayne dumped Sau for him. Have we ever seen Sau do that?

I think he's safe save for injury/suspension.

Johns Magic

Referee
I'm really looking forward to watching him this year.

We need aggressors in the side, and if he can keep it checked I think he'll deliver exactly what he was recruited for. He has the all-round attributes you would want in a centre otherwise.

He has been and will continue to cop it from opposition fans on here because of who he is and how he goes about the game, but I'll judge him on performance.

Love the swagger he brings to the side.

Serc

First Grade
He sure has still got it, hopefully the team's entire footy game can continue to develop, and give more opportunities for the super individual efforts that Tahu and Mullen did last night. Without those two we weren't in the game at all!

1.Boyd
2.Jimmy
3.Wes
4.Tahu
5.Aku
6.Gid
7.Mullo
8.Snowy
9.Beds
10.Nev
11.House
12.McKinnon
13.Eddie

14.Waltzing
15.Fa'aoso
16.Cuthbo
17.Zeb (Tets to replace him next week if he again plays like he did this week. I reckon Zebby will play well as he has no choice. Too many talents wanting his spot)

That pack would take it to anybody. The bench is balanced with Cuthbo providing proper strike with his offloads and running in bursts. To be fair to Cuthbo he was playing longer minutes than he has ever before that I can recall. I would have no problem with Cuthbo starting again. I think the Sharks game will be equally as tough as this week's. Carney has provided the Sharkies with a Joey like figure IMO. With him they can beat anyone. Without him they will do absolutely nothing in attack. Obvious to everyone but kudos to Flanno for having the balls to give him a chance.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
Who the f**k is "McMillian"? .

This guy
vv

images-5.jpg

Yosh

Coach
As I've mentioned in the 'matchday commentary' thread: i love the aggression Tahu has brought to the team. Sure a knee to the head of someone on the ground ain't exactly the manliest thing in the world but the intention was clear. Don't f*ck with me

Tahu has definately still got it and his style of play fits into the attacking structure that wayne likes to employ.

Team unchanged barring injury/suspension.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
I'm really looking forward to watching him this year.

We need aggressors in the side, and if he can keep it checked I think he'll deliver exactly what he was recruited for. He has the all-round attributes you would want in a centre otherwise.

He has been and will continue to cop it from opposition fans on here because of who he is and how he goes about the game, but I'll judge him on performance.

Love the swagger he brings to the side.

This is the big point for me. If you look at the team we had last year compared to this year, than this is an area where we really struggled. We had Tolar,Tuimavave and Ciraldo playing just about every week and more or less going through the motions.

The side this year is more balanced when it comes to players who play with aggression and passion. Tahu, Mcmanus, Uate, Gidley, Snowden and Buderus instantly come to mind. I haven't seen much of Kyle O'donnell but from reports, he's also a very aggressive player.

Big Tim

First Grade
Wow.

We have changed alot......

I agree, no changes unless forced.

We didnt put in a great performance, but we didnt play that badly.

Latest posts