What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team V Tigers

Pika

Bench
yeah, I raised an eyebrow at that.

I dont think Mark is drafted to Maitland though.

Big Tim

First Grade
I wouldnt want to see us carry an underdone Simmo in the team until whetever is up with Pato is sorted.

He looked very sluggish the last 2 weeks.... maybe he needs another week out also?

Amy Pato mail Pika?

keeney

First Grade
He looks low on confidence, trying to spark low percentage plays to reconfirm his talent, but f**king em up, downward spiral styles. He'll eb right, needs more game time, looking overwhelmed.

Big Tim

First Grade
No worries mate. he just seems very slow on the field, and about a step behind the play....

Jono078

Referee
1 Kurt Gidley
2 James McManus
3 Junior Sau
4 Adam MacDougall
5 Akuila Uate
6 Ben Rogers
7 Jarrod Mullen
8 Mark Taufua
9 Isaac De Gois
10 Ben Cross
11 Chris Houston
12 Cory Paterson
13 Zeb Taia
--
14 Matt Hilder
15 Richie Fa'aoso
16 Steve Simpson
17 Danny Wicks

antonius

Coach
No worries mate. he just seems very slow on the field, and about a step behind the play....
Definately something wrong with him, he looked to have no energy in the Warriors game (he actually looked ill), and by all reports that didn't improve during the Dragons game.

Jono078

Referee
Benching our best defender? Stupid move IMO
It could leave us open to the Tigers quick little guys..

But his utility value on the bench is needed IMO.

A bench of ;

14 Cory Paterson
15 Richie Fa'aoso
16 Steve Simpson
17 Danny Wicks

Would be stupid also, IMO.

Frederick

Staff member
Easy solved...pretty sure Pika said Simmo's nowhere near ready, so chuck Karawana back on the bench

Pika

Bench
It could leave us open to the Tigers quick little guys..

But his utility value on the bench is needed IMO.

A bench of ;

14 Cory Paterson
15 Richie Fa'aoso
16 Steve Simpson
17 Danny Wicks

Would be stupid also, IMO.

I love that bench.

There is massive meters, plenty of points and bruising defence on that bench.

Jono078

Referee
Easy solved...pretty sure Pika said Simmo's nowhere near ready, so chuck Karawana back on the bench
Ok, well fair enough, but if Simpson was fit maybe it wouldn't be as easy as that..

Pika, obviously the bench looks awesome :p But surely every bench needs someone to cover a back, halves, hooker etc..

Frederick

Staff member
Ok, well fair enough, but if Simpson was fit maybe it wouldn't be as easy as that..

Pika, obviously the bench looks awesome :p But surely every bench needs someone to cover a back, halves, hooker etc..
Not necessarily with Gidley in the team. If worst comes to worst and we have 4 forwards on the bench and lose Mullo or De Gois, Gidley can cover them, Doogs can go to fullback, and Taia or someone can go to centre. Not ideal, but not the end of the world either.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I love that bench.

There is massive meters, plenty of points and bruising defence on that bench.
Don't know if there's "plenty of points" in that bench tbph. Massive metres and bruising defence, sure, but the only way it'll have "plenty of points" is if Pato does it all ;-)

Jono078

Referee
Yeah but then you can just have Hilder on the bench, I mean Houston, Paterson, Taia ain't so bad in it's own right :lol:

Pika

Bench
Patto and Faas have the points in them.

Wicks thinks he is a back and likes a try.

I think the utility value of Hilder gives us the luxury of playing without any halves/hookers on the bench.

I am bias towards forwards though :)

otori

Juniors
Would much rather have four forwards on the bench. If De Gois or Mullen/Rogers go down then Hilder switches in, Taia to lock, Pato into second row and Kidley stays at fullback. I'd rather have the two second rowers on the bench to come on and keep the defence firing.

Yosh

Coach
Faas is amazing. I dont know if he can handle being a starter but I think he'd go better then Taufua atm. He runs like a back at the line. He defends well though. Hilder is aight, but he is a bit like Rogers meh. Okay but we can do better!

Tigers smaller and more agile forwards but we can run right over them!

Latest posts