What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team V Wests

ashee9

Juniors
wes will be somewhere in the starting lineup purely for goal kicking duties. personally i think pato could do a better job at back up kicker but stone seems to like wes as kurt's deputy

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
Hey guys, missed your game on the weekend but was disappointed in my fantasy team players, particularly Paterson. Did he have an off game?

And what happened to Junior Sau? Huge fan of his. What injury did he pick up? How long is he out for?

Rolla

Juniors
Ashee while im not one of Wes' biggest fans i think you will probably find he is our best goal kicker even if gidley is in the team. Though Gids is kicking very well at the moment.

aqua_duck

Coach
Ashee while im not one of Wes' biggest fans i think you will probably find he is our best goal kicker even if gidley is in the team. Though Gids is kicking very well at the moment.
Gidley is one of the best kickers in the comp, probably 2nd only to Thurston, he's been kicking at over 80% for about a year now.

Rolla

Juniors
Like i said, he is kicking very well... Has it been that high for over a year? fair enough. I was just going off what Pika said about their kicking at training but that was a while ago... Also kicking in a game is different to training i realise and kurt seems to handle that pressure really well.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I read in today's Herald that Mullen may be a slim chance for this game ...

Serc

First Grade
Yeah I think its been posted many times that in the goal kicking stats at training, Wes and Dureau are the highest which is a little odd given Kurts kicking form for over a season now. Though of course its nice to have 3 good kickers + Pato who isn't too shabby either.

aqua_duck

Coach
Ever since he started working with a kicking coach after his shocker Vs the warriors last year he's been kicking unbelievably

Peppers

Juniors
I'm loving the way he is starting them on the left post and fading them to the right especially on the bad side for a right footer. He has improved out of sight as a GK.