What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your team vs Melbourne for Round 1.

watatank

Coach
I watched Hornby warm up with the halves and back three before the game. He was basically the hired help, fetching balls etc and assisting. He threw countless long passes... shoulder seems fine. I think he's fit.

Bennett probably asked him to do that to keep everyone guessing...btw he still hasn't mentioned what position Hornby will play only that he will start...damn him and his mind games :lol:

thebearman05

Juniors
1. Boyd
2. Nightingale
3. Stanley
4. Cooper
5. Morris
6. Soward
7. Hornby
8. Poore
9. Young (c)
10. Weyman
11. Creagh
12. Scott
13. Smith
bench
14. Hunt
15. Prior
16. Saffy
17. Priddis

Costigan has not done enough to get a bench spot, hands have let him down. Saffey and Prior deserve a spot infont of Costigan at this stage. Like to see the speed of both Morris and Boyd utilised in the backs so Dell misses out. Priddis could be a good strike wepon around the ruck coming on after 25mins. Stanley should get first chance a vacated right centre position has loads of potential. The pack looks very solid picks its self.

Jasdragon

Juniors
I love how everybody now picks Hornby at 1/2, no one crowing about head anymore and the season hasn't even started. :lol:

Jasdragon

Juniors
i cannot see Hornby playing in round 1 run on side unless he is on the bench.
he has played in no games since his injury and there is no way you put some one in and sacrifice a player who has played great in all 3 trials such as head.

Played great :crazy::crazy::crazy: :lol::lol:

Jasdragon

Juniors
1. Morris
2. Nightingale
3. Boyd
4. Cooper
5. Sailor
6. Soward
7. Hornby (c)
8. Poore
9. Priddis