What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Team's 2010 WALLPAPER!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
All reported wallpapers are fixed (except Manly, HTFU plz Dutch).

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Great work.. But you've listed a few players with the 'Dogs that won't be there as in Utai and Kite.

But good work man.

Timmah

Staff member
All wallpapers are updated in light of announcements from Cronulla (R14 v Dogs @ Bluetongue), Roosters (R10 & 22 moved to Gosford and SCG respectively), the Tigers (4/4/4 split with SFS/SCG, Campbo and Leichhardt) and the Dragons (first 5 WIN/SFS, second 5 WIN Jubilee) all announcing their home game allocations.

There are a few TBC's still, but suffer :)

Timmah

Staff member
Keep adding the changes people, I'll work on updating 'em :)

Timmah

Staff member
There's been a fair few new announcements about game venues in the last weeks, I'll have a look at updating these again over the weekend. :)

Despite the fact your a doggie3s fan, your dam good at this wallpaper thing, got Dragons one as my desktop for work and home lol

Timmah

Staff member
With more venue changes, I've now updated Melbourne, Manly, Newcastle, NZ and the Roosters :)

Timmah

Staff member
And now all venues are finalised, and times/dates for Rounds 1-5 have been added :) Just click the wallpapers in the posts above :)

Timmah

Staff member
Ummm, obviously happened since I made them, ummmm...

Latest posts