What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your thoughts on our loss

I cant believe we have thrown it away, we looked so good...any ideas as to what happened??

I am lost for words...

I really hope gower will be right, it didnt sound good.....

the_eel

Juniors
Unfit....we have capitulated in the second half three weeks in a row. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!

oh and Matt Peterson, sorry mate i know that you're trying but u jut ain't up to it. Bring on Hayne or Inu.

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
parra-all-the-way said:
I cant believe we have thrown it away, we looked so good...any ideas as to what happened??

I am lost for words...

I really hope gower will be right, it didnt sound good.....

i was watching the game on tv and at 5.30 i turned it off in utter disgust. there was no defence in the second half that i seen. attack was minimal. the whole team needs to take a good look at themselves and decide if they want to win games or not. i am sorry if this upsets some people but it is my view and thoughts. lets hope that they can get their act together from here on in.

_goParra

Juniors
shiftysmith said:
your kidding mate,no go forward what can he do

He did not even TRY to get involved. at one stage he did not touch that ball for 4 straight sets.

EELMAN JACK said:
i was watching the game on tv and at 5.30 i turned it off in utter disgust. there was no defence in the second half that i seen. attack was minimal. the whole team needs to take a good look at themselves and decide if they want to win games or not. i am sorry if this upsets some people but it is my view and thoughts. lets hope that they can get their act together from here on in.

I hear you...i sat here thinging going into HT we have this won....boy was i wrong..we looked tired or de motivated and werent working fo reach other, they carved us up the middle...

Brian needs to go off in the sheds about this performance let them know this isnt good enough....or premmies are going so well, maybe reward some more of them, but who to drop...i have been a big sideshow fan but maybe he needs to make way for burt?? or inu\hayne based on everyones wrap on them..

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
My thoughts.. Parra are absolutely PATHETIC!! Matt Petersen, please f**k off and never come back, you're the worst winger in the game. Were Morris and Tim Smith playing? I couldn't tell. Tsoulos is very overrated, a big foward like him who can't play many minutes should be making metres. Widders has been exposed as a fraud with one skill, throwing dummies. Vella is still useless and Cayless has moved onto the list right next to him.

Brian Smith must go, right now. He cannot get the job done, it's been shown now and in the past. Give JT the job for the rest of this year, because Brian isn't doing anything good for us.

Best players were McKinnon, Tahu, Riddell, Taia and in patches, Grothe and Perenara. The rest were a disgrace to the jersey today. I'm absolutely filthy about this game.

_goParra

Juniors
Peterson needs to go. With Delaney's injury we might see Inu & Hayne step up after the bye.

Might be a good Idea to give Tim a break as well.

_goParra

Juniors
Mate how come its always the coach's fault.... cant the player's accept responsibility for once.

i thought tsoulous played well, but tahu and mckinnon were far and away our best players and taia should have a spot in 1st grade next week...

_goParra

Juniors
I am still watching the game....... I just dont see Tim Smith touching the ball. What is he doing????

Kornstar

Coach
I'll tell you now, if you were at the game, they were coached to play the way they did......there were a couple of times Tim called for the ball and it went the other way.

Tim had a poor game but he wasn't alone and also i am convinced Brian just worked with a poor game plan all week!!

Latest posts