What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Top 5 Must Buy Games of 2012

Parra Pride

Referee
1. Mass Effect 3
2. GTA V
3. BioShock: Infinite
4. Diablo 3
5. The Last of Us

And I have no doubt I'll have a Wii U on release day.

perverse

Referee
2 of the metroid primes, 1 of the zeldas and RE4 were all Cube games ffs. And Smash Bros Melee > Smash Bros Brawl.
they were much better on the Wii, though. Resident Evil, especially. i can't play Resident Evil games after playing RE4 Wii... the control system is that far above the traditional it's absurd.

i don't really prefer Melee over Brawl, either... although i'm not a die-hard tragic.

adamkungl

Immortal
I suppose if you only get 5-6 console games then it's no big issue. But I like a console to have 20-30 really good games over it's lifetime. Wii has maybe 10-15...

Special K

Coach
1 - GTA V
2 - UFC Undisputed 3
3 - NBA 2K13
4 - Max Payne 3
5 - unsure yet but I am sure I'll find something of interest soon!

Tommax25

Bench
Diablo 3. i wasn't aware other games were being released this year. i'll probably get a Wii U on launch with whatever games it launches with, too.

This. Defs not seeing enough Diablo 3 on these lists. For me:

1. Diablo 3
2. Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
3. FF13-2
4. Twisted Metal
5. GTA 5

I'm sure Mass Effect would be on my list but I haven't played the first two yet. I plan to, but I've got a hefty backlog lol

Allstar Knights

Juniors
1. GTA V
2. Fifa 13
3. The Last of Us
4. Max Payne 3
5. Halo 4

Still need to buy ME1 and ME2 so I can get ME3. Can't believe I haven't played a Mass Effect game yet...

Eelectrica

Referee
Bioshock Infinite and that's about it.
If Stalker 2 gets made and is released this year, add that to the list as well.
Also looking forward to Witcher 2 Enhanced edition. Gotta love a company that gives consumers a bunch of post sales stuff for free. Definately not a EA/Bioware game :lol:

I've already pre-ordered the ME3 collectors edition, but given EA and Bioware's recent track cord my expectations are very low.
I'm a completionists, I've done the first 2, got my characters ready to go, might as well finish it.

Last edited:

Big Pete

Referee
1. Catherine - 360 - Been waiting for this title since it was announced back in 2010. Would have owned it if my PS3 was still working but my brother made sure to break that console as well.

2. The Last Story - Wii - Action JRPG that has late console gem written all over it.

3. Pandora's Tower - Wii - Similar story as the last one.

4. The Last Of Us- 360 - To me Naughty Dog is that development company that could and watching them rise from the cutesy platformers into video game blockbusters was some what touching. I like original IPs and I'm a relative newcomer to the whole survivor genre so this game should be an awesome place to start.

5. Grand Theft Auto V - 360 - I said I was a fan of original IPs but come on, it's GTA, it's always well worth checking out even if IV wasn't as fun as the previous generation.