What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your ultimate Grand Final match!!

I'm not sure if this thread has been done before, but here it goes.....

For mine, I would love to see a "BATTLE OF THE WEST" in a Grand Final match up.

So either....

Penrith vs Parra

Penrith vs Wests Tigers

or even......

Wests Tigers vs Parra

I can't even begin to imagine the crowd at Telstra Stadium should any of these match ups happen one day!! It would be HUGE!!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
This has happened before, but imagine the build-up now to this GF:

Parramatta Vs Canterbury.

and another great battle:

Parramatta Vs Penrith

The Colonel

Immortal
Parramatta v Canterbury matches are always big events no matter the form of the teams.

Parramatta v Penrith
Parramatta v Newcastle
Parramatta v Brisbane

ouwet

Bench
Bulldogs V Eels
Bulldogs V Roosters
Bulldogs V Dragons
Roosters V Rabbitohs
Tigers V Rabbitohs
Rabbitohs V Dragons
The tradition and rivarly in those games will be something special especially in the big day!!
Id love too one day watch a GF between Perth V Melbourne or Adelaide :D

choc_soldier

Coach
Penrith v Parramatta, for sure.

And if it was maybe a year or two down the tack, last year's decider would be an ultimate grudge match too.

I can see the Panthers and Roosters evolving into a Parramatta and Canterbury type of thing.

DIEHARD

----
Ultimate Grand Final would be Rabbitohs v Broncos. Of course a class rabbits team. But wouldn't it create unrivaled media attention.

ouwet

Bench
parra_panther said:
Penrith v Parramatta, for sure.

And if it was maybe a year or two down the tack, last year's decider would be an ultimate grudge match too.

I can see the Panthers and Roosters evolving into a Parramatta and Canterbury type of thing.

Nothing can match Bulldogs V Eels Matches!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Diehard said:
Ultimate Grand Final would be Rabbitohs v Broncos. Of course a class rabbits team. But wouldn't it create unrivaled media attention.

A good GF, maybe someon will lose the ball one-on-one and the other team scores in the last 10 seconds.

thickos

First Grade
Raiders v Roosters, 18-18 with 20 secs on the clock and.....you guessed it, Finch kicks it out on the full from the 20m tap restart! 8) :lol: :lol:

Schif slots the goal and the Green Machine are top of the world again! :clap:

Kaz

junior
Any GF with any of these teams.

Brisbane, Melbourne, Cowboys, Warriors.

And the GF played outside of Sydney.

ibeme

First Grade
Mark Rudd said:
Melbourne vs Brisbane in Sydney.

Doesn't get any better than that.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Melbourne in a GF played in Melbourne. There'd be no better promotion, or opportunity to get Melbourne behind their league team than that. I doubt it'd happen any time soon though because not too many would stand for the GF being taken away from Sydney, and that's understandable also. Imagine Sydney on GF day with no GF in town.

Latest posts