What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your ultimate Grand Final match!!

ozbash

Referee
warriors v broncos or storm or cowboys

at either erricson,lang park or dairy farmers or colonial. :p

Bulldogs of 2002 Vs fully fit Newcastle team of the same year-[no Johns Neck injury]-We were brewing.....

42 days until.....Have a nice life HODGES

Poida_Raider

Bench
i'd just like to see the raiders make the grand final, which they have a chance at..
so i'd say raiders vs anyone.

Iafeta

Referee
Warriors v either Cowboys/Storm/Dragons - top match

Dream one though will always be against the Chooks, 10 seconds to go, Chooks leading by a knock on bad call try, Fittler throws an intercept to PJ Marsh, Morley tries a typical Morley tackle, PJ steps, runs 80 metres under the sticks to win it and says toodles to the previous two grand final losses memories.

keeney

First Grade
but well never see that one becos ure souless club sucked the life outta norths :x

weasel

First Grade
St George Illawarra vs Brisbane (revenge :twisted: )

Brisbane vs Warriors and Brisbane vs Parramatta would be classics as well, although I wouldn't be saying that if Brissy won.

mightypanther

Juniors
Penrith v Roosters (To prove that it was NO fluke).

Penrith v Parra -- Battle of the west (with Penrith winning of course :mrgreen: )

Hurriflatch

Referee
As an Eels Fan
Eels v Panthers
Eels v Bulldogs
Eels v Raiders or Manly (due to large number of Ex-Eels at both clubs, also Manly due to history)
Eels v Warriors
Eels v Roosters (Fitzgerald v Politis pre/post game media will have a field day with quotes jibes etc, Cayless v Cayless)

GF Not involving Eels

Warriors v Panthers - Ali Lauiti'iti v Tony Puletuta
Sharks v Whoever C.Anderson ends up with (Only if it is this year)
Bulldogs v Souths - Loser gets the 2001 wooden spoon

Latest posts