What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your ultimate Grand Final match!!

I'd LOVE to see an Easts Penrith grand final but unfortunately it won't happen anytime soon. It'll be a bit hard for Penrith to make the big one if they aren't in the 8.

SaintTPP

First Grade
Saints vs Sharks- that would be the best atmosphere ever!
Saints vs Bulldogs- always close matches.

brook

First Grade
the only hatred in rugby league that comes anywhere near norths-manly is cronulla sharks

dogs and parra don't even come close

A saints-sharks g/f would be awesome but from personal bias I'd love to see a tigers-parra

after parra have chocked again we can ask fitzy to remind us why the merger was never going to go anywhere ;-)

The Colonel

Immortal
Kaz said:
When my team loses I accept the losses with grace & dignity. :? :lol: :evil: :shock:

Can we remind you of this during the 2004 season or will we bury it now??? :p

Jimbo

Immortal
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I'd LOVE to see an Easts Penrith grand final but unfortunately it won't happen anytime soon.

Wasn't there one a few months back? Anyone remember how it went?

:lol:

maelgwnau

Juniors
Wests Tigers vs Canterbury Bulldogs

The tigers always play there best agaisnt canterbury

or if newtown come back in and it's Newtown vs Souths

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Warriors vs Brisbane: it would be a great match and I'd love to see how Sydney would cope with two interstate sides in a GF!
Warriors vs Roosters: REVENGE! (and it'd be funny to see a whole lot of Sydneysiders in the stadium backing a team from NZ :lol: )

Bozza 1980

Juniors
Eels v Bulldogs - nothing else would compare

Eels v Broncos - though this would come close

Realistically though my dream GF is anyon that Parra wins

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
I'd LOVE to see an Easts Penrith grand final but unfortunately it won't happen anytime soon. It'll be a bit hard for Penrith to make the big one if they aren't in the 8.

Yes I'd love to see that again. I really enjoyed the last one. So the next one should be better, but this time Penrith will actually turn up and play, to blow the Roosters off the park, i still feel Penrith could hav played a much better game that night. Though it might not happen for a while, with the Roosters falling apart, they'll struggle to make the Grand Final.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
brook said:
the only hatred in rugby league that comes anywhere near norths-manly is cronulla sharks

dogs and parra don't even come close

A saints-sharks g/f would be awesome but from personal bias I'd love to see a tigers-parra

after parra have chocked again we can ask fitzy to remind us why the merger was never going to go anywhere ;-)

:? :? :?

Exhibet A

88/89 ring a bell??......or beater stll what about 84-90???

thickos

First Grade
Someone posted it earlier - 94 Raiders v 92 Broncos. :clap: Imagine the lineups!
Raiders 94 was:
Mullins
Nagas
Meninga (c)
Wiki
Nadruku
Daley
Stuart
Clyde
Furner
Croker
Lomax
Walters
Pongia

up against

Hauff
Hancock
Renouf
Carne
Walters
Langer
Matterson
Cann
Lazzo
Kerrod Walters
plus the others....

it would be the ultimate football contest ever!!!

As a Raiders fan I can also remind you that 94 squad had 13 internationals in the starting lineup :D :D :D :D :D :D

thickos

First Grade
Someone posted it earlier - 94 Raiders v 92 Broncos. :clap: Imagine the lineups!
Raiders 94 was:
Mullins
Nagas
Meninga (c)
Wiki
Nadruku
Daley
Stuart
Clyde
Furner
Croker
Lomax
Walters
Pongia

up against

Hauff
Hancock
Renouf
Carne
Walters
Langer
Matterson
Cann
Lazzo
Kerrod Walters
plus the others....

it would be the ultimate football contest ever!!!

As a Raiders fan I can also remind you that 94 squad had 13 internationals in the starting lineup :D :D :D :D :D :D

Macca

Coach
There is no doubt in my mind that St. Geo - Illa Vs Cronulla - Sutherland would be the ultimate for me. Love to see Manly V Cronulla and Brisbane V Cronulla too.

Taking of my sharks jumper for a second though, the ulimate GF would have been 97 Knights Vs 97 Broncos. Come to think of it, I'd enjoy seeing 97 Manly Vs 97 Sharks too.

socksie

Juniors
newcastle vs. manly

so we can prove to manly fans we can win it twice so they can shutup and stop whinging about 97

Rooster Cogburn. said:

Your team is already imploding!!!!!!

What happens after 2004 when your Penrith Junior Club Captain, and (maybe) your lock forward retire?!?!?!?!?!? Add this to the instability Justin Hodges is creating..................

roosters "pre 1996" - COMING TO THE NRL IN 2005!!!!!!

An as for your Easts/Penrith Grand Final jibe.. ....where have you been cogburn? You suffering from a bit of Alzheimers Disease? :roll: There was a Panthers/roosters GF on Sunday October 5th 2003 - About four months ago. What was the score again :?: :?:

Rooster Cogburn - JARRED FOREVER!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Junior Bunny

Juniors
The only way the Roosters are going to make the 8 this year is if they replace Chris Walker for Luke Phillips.

Latest posts