What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your upset for this week

Hanscholo

Bench
I actually think every match except the newcatle dragons game will be an upset. Newcastle are not in good form at all, no matter how the media are loving us at the moment. We are winning games that we may not have last year because the side has matured, when we are in good form you will know about it.

voltron

Juniors
Yes but look at the knights game they faded badly against the goldcoast after leading 14-0 and lost to souths after leading 8-0.

And the warriors last week they lead 24-12 and were lucky to hold on , i think the knights will fade this game too even if they can score more then 14 points

against the titans was in the middle of the day in the GC
the titans found it too hot to play in and they train in that
killed the knights

then the souths game was two weeks after the GC game (in the heat of the day)
then we played against the sharks with a one man bench
and backed up from MNF
we were just flat

and the warriors were piggy backed with 5 penalties in the 2nd half while we got none

if we can hold onto the footy we'll win against the dragons

Knightmare

Coach
Rockin Ronny finds out he is related to Ken Arthurson

:lol::lol::lol: I just got the funniest visual of some mentally deranged looking hobo sitting on his couch at home with a copy of the family tree in his hand, yelling "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" with mad eyes.

tiger_nick

Bench
im sorry but even with the darkest black, gold and white glasses on i cant possibly see the tigers beating melbourne.

the only possible tiny hope we have is if farah schools smith (like he usually does) and we win the penalty count 13-5 or something.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I think Souths will get up over Manly
Tigers over Storm.

I know I'm a dragons fan, but I don't get all the hype over the Knights at the moment, if they drop as much ball as they have over the last few weeks again, they'll struggle big time against us. They've pulled off some brilliant plays, but damn they've looked ordinary in the downtime between those plays. There is a huge media hype over the way they play, and its good to watch at times, but they struggle to be consistent over 80 minutes, let alone the season. The game is still a 50/50 if they show up to play, but they can't afford the simple mistakes they've made over the last few weeks. They haven't really come up against some really solid defence yet.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Penrith to get the chockies over Brisbane.

And :lol: @ the Dragons fans talking it up.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
I prefer to use something other than markets to determine that in my opinion, that's all. Souths have been solid all season where Manly just had one good game, and yes, Stewart is there, I know.

And yet. Another cocky Dragons bias post.

So far, you're on zero intelligent posts.

Geez......
You've really hurt my feelings now...
That really means so much coming from you
NOT....lol
try-hard :lol:

dragondad

First Grade
I love it how everyone seems to think the Dragons are terrible,I'm pretty sure many teams would love to be in the position we are at the moment.10.6 points conceded a game,4 wins and 1 loss(with the 1 loss being a 1 point loss in Golden Point).

I think the upset will be Penrith tonight.

Tommax25

Bench
My call - major upset:
No teenager or sponsor gets assaulted by a Manly player this weekend.

That is a major upset, I hope you loaded up on it last weekend, and the weekend before that, and the weekend before that, and the weekend before that, and the weekend before that. That would be a lot of dough for ol' ronny...

Gaba

First Grade
I love it how everyone seems to think the Dragons are terrible,I'm pretty sure many teams would love to be in the position we are at the moment.10.6 points conceded a game,4 wins and 1 loss(with the 1 loss being a 1 point loss in Golden Point).

I think the upset will be Penrith tonight.

People are just in shock because it was normally the dragons who cracked when the games are in balance , but this year its the other sides who are cracking against the dragons and the dragons are doing it easy

So its the shock what is talking not the people :)

Last edited:

^_^

Juniors
The only major upset this weekend would be for Rockin Ronny to finally pull the trigger of the gun he holds to his head every night. :crazy:

Last edited: