What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Vote: Whos is the biggest sook coach?

SerbDragon

Coach
For me currently its neck in neck between hassler and bellamy, followed closely by wiki spewart and kevin moore. Then daylight to the rest

Godz Illa

Coach
Hasler fo sho. Even when they won the comp he didn't appear all that happy. They reckon Wayne Bennett is glum, Hasler makes Bennett look like Mary Poppins

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'm voting for wayne bennett..

*waaah* i won 6 premierships.

*waaah* i want to go coach the greatest team in the comp, so i'm throwing a tantrum and leaving the broncos

*waaah* i have too much talent to play with at my new job so i have nternational reps playing for shellharbour

*waaaah* i'm favoured to win my 7th cup this year

slipperykinchela

First Grade
Hasler by a mile, it an old bozo tactic. I didnt hear him whingeing a few weeks ago when manly got tow bullsh*t decision trys to knock off the broncos

dragonfan1

Juniors
Hasler fo sho. Even when they won the comp he didn't appear all that happy. They reckon Wayne Bennett is glum, Hasler makes Bennett look like Mary Poppins

Yes well they were so cocky, they KNEW they were going to win according to their '5 year plan'. And they were lucky to win. Melbourne were depleted for the final and of course only Brett Stewart played in origin so that helped too.

Triple dead-heat between Hasler, Sheens and Stuart.
Brian Smith is right up there as well.

The harder question is which coach is not a sook?

The quietest ones lately seem to be Bennett, Cartwright, Henry and Furner.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Sticky Stuart by a mile, im suprised he didnt throw the tv out the window during the game.... oh wait it was only 4-0 when he made an appearance on the field

Bereft Skerrick

Juniors
Brian "Tony Smith is the Greatest 5/8th Eva!" Smith runs second. He's only happy 'cos Drugcastle is winning.

But Ricky Stuart is the biggest sook in all coachdom.