What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Kidding

snoozer

Bench
where do you start with these f**king pink merkins.

does gallop or finch even give a toss about how the game is managed?

The Popper

Bench
It happens week after week. I blame the NRL. The game is now super fast and they are complicating it with ridiculous rules e.g the `stripping' rule. Simplify the game and we won't have half the referee's errors we currently have. Gus said it, Freddie said it, and I say it.

Frailty

First Grade
Waiting for the same thing Reefy.

It was a piss poor effort, that will probably be ignored in the press.

Sunday Telegraph headline reads something along the lines of 'Another week, Another ref blunder'...

... Robert Finch should not be given to the end of the year for him to leave - he should be sacked on the spot.

Weaponhead

Coach
That performance was reminiscent of the Manly game last year when Douglas was incorrectly sent off.

With 2 minutes to go Manly were gifted a penalty to get into the Sharks 20m by guess who......... Jason Robinson. This bloke has a history with our club and it must be dealt with. He was the bloke who was laughing at Barrett earlier this season.

If this was a high profile team it would have been all over the papers but it's only the Sharks so it doesn't matter.

carcharias

Immortal
the comp is a joke.

refs are fuggen hopless or just cheats.
Teams are cheating the salary cap...and the NRL give them the go ahead to do it.

True rugby league is dead....
he who can make the most for them, gets the most from them.

Quigs

Immortal
And that Weapon is largely our fault.

We have a long history of accepting the greasy pole without even the slightest whimper.

It comes back and snaps us on the arse year after year.

Our club needs to start yelling and screaming when these things happen.

f**k em'

........... but they won't.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

shadowboxer

First Grade
Lets watch for the excuses & the referee apologists.
doesnt matter - bad calls all year, look at some of souths bad calls and ultimately we are cronulla - enough said

Weaponhead

Coach
From NRL Stats

Ref % Sharks won
Archer 37.90%
Badger 55.56%
Hayne 40.00%
Lyons 44.40%
Robinson 29.17%

Not only do we have the worst record under Robinson, we get him more than any other club (equal with Canberra). The NRL needs to allocate him to other clubs for the remainder of the season. He referees our games with preconceived notions. He clearly has no respect for our players nor our club.

Quigs, you are 100% right. We continue to the politically correct nice guys of the NRL and we all know where nice guys finish.........

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Jason Robinson lives somewhere in my suburb.

Anyone want me to throw anything at his house, just let me know

So far I got eggs, coleslaw, and cricket balls.

Tucky

Juniors
Our record with Badger as ref is pretty good. He's one of the better refs in the comp, but that's not saying much.

Just watched the reply of the no try a few more times on 9. Either a try or a penalty to us. There is no room for any other decision.

f**k the pink turds.

The Dodger

First Grade
Not only that but they gave us a scrum when it should have been a penalty for offside in the last couple of minutes.

It's not enjoyable watching rugby league anymore.

They have farked everything.

Latest posts