What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You're Ossie...

Fathead

Bench
actually just on morts....to come back 'under weight' from gastro?? he did a good job against sharks. hes like a dog at a bone in tackle (excuse the pun) he reminds me of kimmorley kicks the ball down field and 9 times outta 10 he's the one who tackles the bloke running back. this is the urgency the WHOLE team should have.

Agreed.

Nah, I watched it on FOX, really felt for David Furner--so near yet so far. His team really had a dip, but the lapse with 20 seconds to go before half time was the telling blow.

No try.

Ball bounced forward into Marshall and then (from Tigers' perspective) bounced forward and picked up by Tuqiri who was in an offside position (compared to Marshall).

Should have come back for Tigers feed from initial Canberra knock on.

strider

Post Whore
No try.

Ball bounced forward into Marshall and then (from Tigers' perspective) bounced forward and picked up by Tuqiri who was in an offside position (compared to Marshall).

Should have come back for Tigers feed from initial Canberra knock on.
yeah i thought that at the time but they never even bothered showing a decent replay of it, so hard to tell

You could immediately tell from the sideways shot that Tuqiri was a metre or more in front of Marshall.

Tough break for the Raiders but then again they didn't score a point in the second half so you have to ask whether they deserved to win even considering that error from the refs.

bartman

Immortal
You're forgetting that it took over half a season of playing like dogs balls to end up with them playing for each other. The big off-season change is that it's a new season again.
Yeah, but once they worked out how to play like a team (and got such great results and rewards for it), how pathetic is it that a largely unchanged team simply "forget" this over the off season instead of starting from somewhere near where they left off?

I suspect there is some behind the scenes problem going on, otherwise I can't understand why they have gone back to playing so consistently like sh*t...

IFR33K

Coach
A thread was started in the eels forum, stating that Inu and Mateo had agreed to terms for next year, with the warriors.

I think it has been pulled down by moderators

Latest posts