What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

youtube keeps reloading

nqcowboy87

Bench
every so often ill go to watch a youtube clip and instead of playing it will load a second and then reload the whole page and just keep on repeatin this process. anybody know a solution

(i know first world problems)

bileduct

Coach
every so often ill go to watch a youtube clip and instead of playing it will load a second and then reload the whole page and just keep on repeatin this process. anybody know a solution

(i know first world problems)
Which web browser are you using?

Internet explorer hates YouTube. When I used ie YouTube would just turn black and freeze up, even YouTube embeded videos on Facebook would freeze it. Never had a problem since using firefox

bileduct

Coach
Internet explorer hates YouTube. When I used ie YouTube would just turn black and freeze up, even YouTube embeded videos on Facebook would freeze it. Never had a problem since using firefox
I have had the complete opposite experience as you. Firefox won't play videos properly, jerky as f**k, skips frames, completely freezes. I have to go back to IE to watch youtube videos.

nqcowboy87

Bench
safari firefox and chrome all do the same, its like every 7th video i watch, so its not like i cant watch videos but it gts annoying when im psyched to watch something and it f###s up