What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YYYYYEEAAHHHHH!!!!!

Moffo

Referee
brenno said:
what was the score in premier league? Anybody watch it? If so who were the standouts? How did campo go @ 5/8th?

canberra won the game late with a pair of tries in the final five. Phil Graham scored the clincher from memory. 2 quality sides in the reggies as well. Didn't see much of the game (only got to the ground in the 2nd half) so i cant really tell you much about how he went. Besides, i was watching the dogs players :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

kaon

Juniors
Premier League was a fantastic match. The Raiders had a 12-0 early lead but at half time the score was 18-16 to the Raiders. We scored after the break But the Bulldogs managed to get one back mid way through the 2nd half. Five minutes from full time the stadium erupted when the Bulldogs scored to go to a 4 point lead. In the final few minutes, the Graham scored off a kick and Gafa needed a conversion from the sideline to win it, and he did. :D

As it turned out, from the short kick-off, it went to Gafa who hand no-one in front of him to put the icing on the cake, scored under the posts. I think it turned out 30-22 in the end.

dice

Juniors
Tuffnell said:
The Dogs will now lick their wounds and prepare for their final round match at Toyota Park next week against the Sharks. Although guaranteed a top four finish, the Dogs could still manage to steal the minor premiership if they win and Penrith, Sydney City and Canberra drop their remaining games.

Uh, huh. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am sure the Roosters and Raiders will both lose next week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts