What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zac Lomax in Kangaroos train-on squad

Parko1310

Juniors
Then the New Corp scribe got it wrong as I was quoting him.
The parts in quotations he did actually say, however they're completely out of context. Getting his hands on the ball more wasn't at all in regard to playing 5/8th. It was about playing as a sweeping centre or potentially at fullback. He said he thinks he'll be playing centre. The only thing he admitted about playing 6 was that it was fun when he played there growing up. He didn't suggest in the slightest he was looking for a position switch there in the NRL.

rasaint

Juniors
OK then after 6 seasons of NRL Zac is apparently:

Sick of losing
plays with heart
loves the club
Maybe captain one day
Annoyed at Hook for apparent lack of explanation.

As long as Zac :

plays top class NRL football then I’m on board and happy.

since77

Juniors
OK then after 6 seasons of NRL Zac is apparently:

Sick of losing
plays with heart
loves the club
Maybe captain one day
Annoyed at Hook for apparent lack of explanation.

As long as Zac :

plays top class NRL football then I’m on board and happy.
He did that literally the moment Hook was sacked. I’ve said it for years - Lomax is the most naturally gifted footballer to come through our system in a decade. I’m amazed people can’t see the upside to him. Judge him after his first year under an actual NRL quality coach. So far he’s played under McIdiot and Griffin. That’s quite a handicap.

denis preston

First Grade
He did that literally the moment Hook was sacked. I’ve said it for years - Lomax is the most naturally gifted footballer to come through our system in a decade. I’m amazed people can’t see the upside to him. Judge him after his first year under an actual NRL quality coach. So far he’s played under McIdiot and Griffin. That’s quite a handicap.
Really good players can still shine even with a shit coach.he certainly isn’t gifted with pace which I believe sets him back. I agree that he will improve under Flanno and become a solid NRL player rather than an elite player.

Latest posts